nb98

FUE 3235 @ ASMED 28th nov 2018

Looks great! Almost indistinguishable from non-HT hairline, and you'll see great improvements in the next few months. Great work and great recovery.

WOW, congrats, you are so far ahead of schedule, 12 months is gonna look unbelievable. can't wait til my appointment at asmed in October.  I'm getting about 3000 grafts, very similar hair pattern as yours. 

Looks nice.   Are you taking any supplements or doing a special regime?   (Rogaine, oils, biotin, saw palmetto, massaging recipient area, etc)?

Very good growth for only 5 months. Your hairline looks much better then mine after 8,5 months .. This will be a absolute nice result :) 

• Like 1

Wow this is a fantastic result! Man you must be thrilled. It's amazing you still have 6 months left of growth. Consider creating a patient website and track your progress on there as well. It's a great an easy way to keep track of your progress.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

6 month update. Nothing major this month I don’t think, little disappointed with the density of the left side considering how well the right has turned out, but still looks good when pulled up or blended into existing hair. 

C18D4060-34DB-4328-A897-D09CA7C74A8A.jpeg

EF826ECE-33D5-481B-B6E2-0FCEB24513FC.jpeg

AF2DBB88-9A68-4640-91C9-EF408384709A.jpeg

16A09E14-F3EB-4ECB-BFDF-E8A720515418.jpeg

D59A3B89-FA75-4AA0-BE8F-F8FAE1178674.jpeg

Looks fantastic 👏🏼

Have you considered creating a patient website? It will get linked to your surgeons profile. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.