Experience at MHTA clinic with Dr. John Diep in Los Gatos

Hair2029

Several years ago I had a surgery performed by Dr. Diep. Still very satisfied with the results.  It's not easy selecting a surgeon for any type of surgery but it's especially hard in the case of hair restoration since the web is full of information and often mis-information. I definitely recommend Dr. Diep, especially if you chose to go the FUE/FUT route.

• Administrators

Do you have any pictures? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would say its the otherway around. The posts are recommending the clinic.

I almost noticed 6~8 first time posters popping up and recommending the clinic and vanish the same day.

an Aside : This is my first post. I am not here to pop up and vanish😅. I have been a long time active reader.

1 hour ago, Nyquist said:

I would say its the otherway around. The posts are recommending the clinic.

I almost noticed 6~8 first time posters popping up and recommending the clinic and vanish the same day.

an Aside : This is my first post. I am not here to pop up and vanish😅. I have been a long time active reader.

It seems very common with this clinic tbh. I’ve even messaged those posters privately and they never reply 

• Haha 1