Dr. Diep 3000 Grafts

Dr. Diep and staff were incredibly professional. I initially reached out to Dr Diep, when i noticed my hair thinning out in the temple areas. Dr. Diep walked me through the process during the consultation. The procedure took about 10 hours. There was minimal pain associated with the process. The recovery period took about 2 weeks. I went back to work a week after the procedure.1 year post op I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Diep was able to fill in my temples. I would recommend Dr. Diep to anyone considering getting a FUE procedure done.  

• Administrators

Unfortunately, there’s not much we can say without pictures. I would greatly appreciate if you could share some pictures with the community.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, mhaider1991 said:

Honestly, these type of reviews worry me. And it seems as if Dr. Diep is loaded with these type of one and done, without pic reviews. 

I’m sure they mean well, but may not want to post their pictures. In my opinion, post a review with pictures or don’t post one at all.

Also, I’d like to add that Dr. Diep has a large portfolio of patients, me being one of them. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I don't doubt your results, you've been forthright with it. But I do think it is questionable that this clinic constantly has these reviews without photos, and have only one post about how great their experience is, without any pictures and don't post at all.

• Like 1

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

It’s pretty obvious his staff is posting these fake reviews .. it sounds more like marketing than a personal review . 

Legend, if it was the clinic they would post pictures. Dr. Diep is one of the best surgeons in the United States he hs no reason to fake reviews. It’s likely that the clinic suggest to patients to post their reviews and these patients just post a review with no pictures. I’ve reached out to Dr. Diep to aks his patients to either post a review with pictures or to not pist it, but with his waiting list he has no reason to do shady marketing like that.

View my thread

There needs to be a rule by the moderator that when posting reviews, it's MANDATORY to have pics. Either this is his staff or maybe even another doctor trying to ruin a reputation. Whatever it is, there needs to be a rule that if a person doesn't submit photos within 24 hours or so, the thread is deleted.

• Administrators

Ok guys, this is getting ridiculous, Dr. Diep has no need to post fake reviews. He literally has hundreds if not thousands of video results on YouTube I'm in one of them, why would the clinic waste their time posting fake reviews with no pictures? Also, the clinic has almost a year waiting list to get surgery. There’s no need to do fake reviews, his results and waiting list speak for itself. 

At the end of your 12 month follow-up the clinic will let you know that an honest review would be greatly appreciated. There’s no incentive or compensation for posting a review or even appearing on YouTube, the clinic simply states they’d appreciate it. These are likely patients who just want to do something nice, but don’t want their pictures on the internet.

This is actually quite common and I get several requests a week asking me to remove pictures that don’t show anything but hair. People are afraid that someone would be able to tell who they are, as ridiculous as that sounds it’s a real fear. So, its no surprise that many of these individuals don’t post their pictures. However, moving forward I’ve asked Dr. Diep to let his patients know that posting reviews with no pictures do more harm than good.

View my thread

Problem is there have been at least 4 of these similar 'fake style" reviews from the clinic recently. No idea why they'd need to do it, but maybe someone at their marketing department wasn't smart enough to figure that out.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shifty said:

I think its another doctor doing this knowing it will receive backlash....

I also think that's a possibility 

If anyone uses a doctor because they have a bunch of pictureless reviews online they deserve a bad ht. These posts should just be deleted.

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

Even though he  has thousands of reviews on his youtube and website,  the reason why some of us fear they are fake reviews is because it's always different when a patient shares his experience vs what a clinic shares. First hand patient account is always more valuable to a consumer than what the clinic shares. This is why people have that fear, and although I have great respect for the clinic, it's a solid reason to question some of these reviews.

Edited by mhaider1991

• Administrators
1 hour ago, mhaider1991 said:

Even though he  has thousands of reviews on his youtube and website,  the reason why some of us fear they are fake reviews is because it's always different when a patient shares his experience vs what a clinic shares. First hand patient account is always more valuable to a consumer than what the clinic shares. This is why people have that fear, and although I have great respect for the clinic, it's a solid reason to question some of these reviews.

There are several patient reviews from Dr. Diep, these are a few out of dozens of patient reviews. At the end of the day, it’s your choice. If this makes you uncomfortable continue researching. I can personally attest to Dr. Diep’s work, but in the end it’s up to you to decide. 

View my thread