UK patients of Dr Lorenzo or Dr Vila

newbie33

Hey all,

Just wondered if there were any UK patients of Dr Lorenzo or Dr Vila who wouldn't mind meeting for a coffee to discuss the experience - and for me to see the results in reality.

I'm basically set on a HT with one of these doctors and have seen lots of examples - and seen Dr Lorenzo - but I've never actually seen the results of any patients in the flesh (having been able to compare to pictures how they were before).

I live in Oxford but can travel pretty much anywhere in England and Wales.

PM me or message here, if you would be so kind.

Thanks.

Chris

8 hours ago, newbie33 said:

Hey all,

Just wondered if there were any UK patients of Dr Lorenzo or Dr Vila who wouldn't mind meeting for a coffee to discuss the experience - and for me to see the results in reality.

I'm basically set on a HT with one of these doctors and have seen lots of examples - and seen Dr Lorenzo - but I've never actually seen the results of any patients in the flesh (having been able to compare to pictures how they were before).

I live in Oxford but can travel pretty much anywhere in England and Wales.

PM me or message here, if you would be so kind.

Thanks.

Chris

Ask me in a couple of months, I’m scheduled for surgery late January/ early February with Dr Vila. Dr Lorenzo has a guy called Dr Bruno Ferrari working with him now who had/has his own practice in Portugal. My guess is he’ll tap into Lorenzo’s expertise for a while then go back to his own practice. 

On 12/1/2018 at 6:36 PM, Raker said:

Ask me in a couple of months, I’m scheduled for surgery late January/ early February with Dr Vila. Dr Lorenzo has a guy called Dr Bruno Ferrari working with him now who had/has his own practice in Portugal. My guess is he’ll tap into Lorenzo’s expertise for a while then go back to his own practice. 

Raker, do you know how long DR Vila's waiting list is? 

Good choice btw, I'm looking at her and Dr Lorenzo as well. 

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

9 hours ago, splitting hairs said:

Raker, do you know how long DR Vila's waiting list is? 

Good choice btw, I'm looking at her and Dr Lorenzo as well. 

Splitting Hairs

She started in her own premises a couple of months ago, I think the waiting list is @3 months, she’s half the price (€2.5 per graph Lorenzo €5 - after 2000 graphs they both charge €2.5 per graph) I know money shouldn’t be the deciding factor but for me they’re both producing very similar results using the same methodology so there’s a saving of €5k, bit of a no-brainer. With Dr Vila you need to sort out your own accommodation, no big deal really. 

• 7 months later...
On 12/1/2018 at 6:36 PM, Raker said:

The doctor that replaced Ximena Vila is called Bruno Ferreira he has a website with his name.

He does HT surgery in Porto - Portugal and charges 2,5€/graft. 

I can’t see any results from him online but maybe they will start popping up in the future

Bruno Pinto is currently the best HT Doc in Portugal with his own clinic also in Porto but he charges 2.6€/graft (more than Ximena Vila) with a busy schedule (full until January 2022). Granted that besides him there is no other word class Doc in Portugal with his own clinic and many patient results online (in the spanish forum).

Edited by Portugal25