PANINE, MD | CHICAGO HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC - FUE Hair Transplant Result 2,880 Grafts

This 27-year-old patient was a class 3. He was looking to rebuild his hairline and add density to the frontal 1/3 of his head.  He elected to go with a FUE procedure. He received 2,880 grafts. These are his results 8 months post-op, he will get more improvement over the next 6 months.  The patient is extremely happy with his results.  He does understand that there is a possibility that he can lose more of his own hair over the years.

YouTube Video

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Slide12.JPG

Slide13.JPG

Slide14.JPG

Slide15.JPG

Slide16.JPG

Slide17.JPG

Slide18.JPG

Slide19.JPG

Slide20.JPG

Slide21.JPG

Slide22.JPG

Slide23.JPG

Slide24.JPG

jj51702- Thanks for the compliment on Dr. Panine's patients results.

Dr. Panine uses a motorized hand held machine and the punch size used was .8mm. The patients best quality hair was in the occipital region. The patient is presently on Finasteride 1mg. All the grafts were done in one day.

literalno and Triple7 thank for the nice comments.

• Thanks 1

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice