spex

Dr Scott Alexander | Scottsdale, AZ | 2500 FUE - AWESOME Result

This Bosley repair case came to see Dr Alexander a couple of years ago and came to update us with his awesome results yesterday in LA.

Feast your eyes on this belta!

Regards

SPEX

0-4.thumb.jpeg.dcc17dcdb9aaf152d8264038e79b4c18.jpeg

0-5.thumb.jpeg.c0768da149fc06b67e85cf5517ec6947.jpeg

0-6.thumb.jpeg.fae66977c82ddfd08bd5da456e0b41a1.jpeg

0-7.thumb.jpeg.ea693da95737779dd64c71a4e94cbd14.jpeg

0-8.thumb.jpeg.4807aa8d134274b2f440a55fe549fe7a.jpeg

unnamed-1.thumb.jpg.c9f430ad12dcfae8b9b26f77916a6412.jpgunnamed.thumb.jpg.cf7be2e0b73cd90834ba009bf6259975.jpgunnamed-2.thumb.jpg.b1968b1bdd5829a6692fe10dccf9bbb0.jpg

Visit my website for my Free Ebook www.SpexHair.com  You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

I took the pics with my cell phone and didn't have his pre ops to compare angles but pretty clear NIGHT /DAY result regardless of angles ... 

Regasrds

Spex

Visit my website for my Free Ebook www.SpexHair.com  You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

That is a pretty good FUT scar from Bosley. Their results really were not that bad and they at least had the hairline in a conservative placement. He looks much better Now with the added density. Dr. Alexander did a great job.

Indeed - He got let off lightly from Bosley for sure. He admits it too. The growth in the front from them wasn't refined however was serval years ago with them. 

Regards

Spex