FUE 2800 DHI Grafts for hairline Dr Emrah Cinik

HairShadows

6 minutes ago, AK_49 said:

Thanks for the update! Would you say it was worth it up to this point? I’m pretty set on doing DHI with Cinik this coming April, but I’m still apprehensive.

Yes omg at the difference in your appearance!

If there was no more improvement beyond what I have, I would be a little disappointed, but as it stands at 5 months it looks awesome!

Edited by HairShadows

I had my hair transplant on 1st Sep 2018. Follow my progress here: FUE 2800 DHI Grafts Dr Cinik

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Sorry I let this thread lapse. The truth is that my hair has become so good that all the negative feelings, worry and anxiety I had about it all but disappeared - and I just began to live life never thinking about it. Now the only worry I have is that some hair loss will take away what I have.

I am very very happy with my result - many people who aren't aware of my procedure have commented on my appearance. I believe I got full results very very early on - so all my hair grew in one phase after month 3/4 and by months 5/6 I couldn't believe how good it looked.

I will post updates soon with photos.

Edited by HairShadows
  • Like 2

I had my hair transplant on 1st Sep 2018. Follow my progress here: FUE 2800 DHI Grafts Dr Cinik

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 3:12 AM, HairShadows said:

Hi all,

Sorry I let this thread lapse. The truth is that my hair has become so good that all the negative feelings, worry and anxiety I had about it all but disappeared - and I just began to live life never thinking about it. Now the only worry I have is that some hair loss will take away what I have.

I am very very happy with my result - many people who aren't aware of my procedure have commented on my appearance. I believe I got full results very very early on - so all my hair grew in one phase after month 3/4 and by months 5/6 I couldn't believe how good it looked.

Very keen to see update. Ill be doing DHI with Cinik very soon. Thanks :) Sam 

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2019 at 9:12 AM, HairShadows said:

Hi all,

Quite the cliffhanger 

• Haha 1