2700 FUE front then 1500 FUE crown

Leopold_CAN

10 hours ago, Leopold_CAN said:

Day 50 post op.

Here's some pics. I am very happy with how the healing has gone from procedure with Dr. Nadimi. Keep in mind donor area is not great from previous procedure shock loss I had with Dr.Diep (not happy with this). 

IMG_3629.JPG.89d1d8a2e2c87bef1ea28cde15d1a91e.JPGIMG_3628.JPG.de761e7210621fd2c067971fe9aa3db4.JPGIMG_3627.JPG.2d4a5d629674ff2d2d9643a9eb5ebc45.JPGIMG_3626.JPG.834d5eaccd52709954b093821556c316.JPG

Looks good mate.

do you feel the recovery from the 2 op in the crown is better than the first one in the front?

and how you deal with the grafts you added in the front?, are you protecting them fanaticism like in the first op?

I'm sorry to hear that mate, thank you for sharing your experience and for helping those of us undecided on which HT surgeon to go to. Dr Diep has slowly been sliding down my list of HT surgeons for awhile now and sadly your case is another example of why. He is good at hairlines, seems solid at FUT but his constant butchering of these donor zones that I see just doesn't cut it (pardon the pun) for me. Stay positive bro, Dr Nadimi's work will make the world of difference : )

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some of Dr Diep's results are very impressive but must admit, the donor area's generally look a real mess after the procedure especially when compared to other surgeons. Donor areas from clinics such as Hasson and Wong or ASMED even on their larger procedures just seem to be look so much cleaner and more uniform in the extraction pattern.

Saying that, I suppose as long as the final result is good and the donor area is sufficiently covered, I'd imagine not too many patients will be overly fussed.

Also in the OP's case he seems to have gone quite high on the sides and encroached on the non safe area.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ndubya said:

It's filling in nicely, you have 11 months of improvements to come.

Have you noticed a good change where the grafts were added to the hairline?

Thanks for the update!!!

You get improvements until 18 months? You have any sources you can link me to?

• 2 years later...
On 1/18/2022 at 5:10 PM, asterix0 said:

That first surgery is really a pity, those larger donor punches just don't make any sense.

Yea but look at OPs results currently, his donor area looks flawless. A lot of the time people don't let the full 12-18 months finish before getting worried and posting about how a surgeon did this or that to them. 

20 hours ago, rambunctious said:

Yea but look at OPs results currently, his donor area looks flawless. A lot of the time people don't let the full 12-18 months finish before getting worried and posting about how a surgeon did this or that to them. 

It is grown out there is absolutely no way to tell what state his donor is in, he needs to buzz it. 

3 hours ago, asterix0 said:

It is grown out there is absolutely no way to tell what state his donor is in, he needs to buzz it. 

image.png.ab08587e4d5a01d7abed58a921857acf.png 

This image is pre op dr diep

image.png.b38e97ec8b5d36455bbc9d04e426514f.png

This is literally 6 months post op diep, you cant tell anything about his donor zone and look how much better the top of his hair is in only 6 months compared to pre op, he has a legit hairline now.