Morr F Finasteride and Minoxidil Combo

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Have any of you heard about this treatment, it's from a pharmaceutical company in India. It is essentially Minoxidil and Finasteride combined topically.

I encourage you guys to read this article, there is some insightful information and please share with others that might be interested.

Morr F A New Hair Loss Solution

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve heard of this product a while back. From my understanding they use an encapsulation technology that reduces systemic absorption of the fin (I may be wrong on this solely going off memory)

my main gripe with these types of products is if you use them and they work....what if the Indian company stops manufacturing it or u can’t get it imported into your country ? Just something to think about

I checked on this and the company is a well know drug maker in India. However I am not certain if the combination of Minoxidil + topical Finastride works. I have been using minoxidil for more than 10 years now and would want to try this product as well.