Is hair transplant reason to thin hair?

karankumar12

Hello everyone, This is my second thread and before getting my hair transplant surgery I want to clear everything in my mind. I dont like want to go for treatment with a confused mind.

Now, one of my friends told me that sometimes these is a possibility of thin hair after hair transplant treatment. Hair follicular after hair transplant don't develop fully and produce thin hairs. I want to know your reviews (those who have underwent this treatment with FUE technique) before going for treatment. All suggestion are appreciated. Thank you

1 hour ago, karankumar12 said:

Hello everyone, This is my second thread and before getting my hair transplant surgery I want to clear everything in my mind. I dont like want to go for treatment with a confused mind.

Now, one of my friends told me that sometimes these is a possibility of thin hair after hair transplant treatment. Hair follicular after hair transplant don't develop fully and produce thin hairs. I want to know your reviews (those who have underwent this treatment with FUE technique) before going for treatment. All suggestion are appreciated. Thank you

Anyone who opts for a hair transplant  has to consider various possibilities and  unfortunately one of them is you maybe one of the unlucky guys who gets a subpar result .   Someone's donor will determine how many grafts will be needed to do the job if someone has thick hair caliber    less grafts will be needed to achieve an illusion of density than someone with fine hair and of course density needs to be evaluated to determine how many grafts can be extracted safely. 

As for hair growing  thinly ,if the transplant is done correctly the hair will grow to its natural potential up to 18 months, so be prepared to wait ,and it will be wispy and thin in the early stages  but it matures and thickens .

I had 4200 FUE grafts and basically the transplanted hair is the same as my native hair ,I was lucky though as my hair has a natural bounce which I think helps enormously  .

Edited by Mick50

• 1 month later...