2742 grafts with Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal, DHT (modified FUE), 1 year

Mr. Yadav was a 26 year old man with aGrade IIIA baldness. He required his hairline to be recreated and the density in the frontal zone to be augmented. The 2742 grafts that were transplanted wrere taken from the scalp donor. The results presented to you is after 1 year. He has also been precribed Finastride and minoxidil to stop any further progression of baldness on his scalp for the preservation of his pre existing hair.

Scalp grafts: 2742

Singles: 236

Doubles: 1622

Triples: 654

Quadruples: 230

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (14).JPG

IMG_9446.JPG

IMG_7029.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (18).JPG

IMG_9450.JPG

IMG_7031.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (12).JPG

IMG_9467.JPG

IMG_7040.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (22).JPG

IMG_9453.JPG

IMG_7033.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (4).JPG

IMG_9460.JPG

IMG_7036.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (7).JPG

IMG_9462.JPG

IMG_7037.JPG

Edited by Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal

• Bill - Seemiller changed the title to 2742 grafts with Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal, DHT (modified FUE), 1 year

I’m a bit skeptical of this result....how did the crown area get such good coverage of hair growth (after photo) without any grafts placed there at all according to the level of thinning in his crown in the pre-op photos?

Were any concealers used on his scalp to improve the look of  results?

10 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

I’m a bit skeptical of this result....how did the crown area get such good coverage of hair growth (after photo) without any grafts placed there at all according to the level of thinning in his crown in the pre-op photos?

1. It is always good to have healthy dose of skepticism. But it is evident that DHT from what I have experienced and seen, results in much higher percentage of grafts to take in than traditional FUE. (least out of the body time for grafts)

2. It is clearly written that patient was also prescribed Minoxidil and Finasteride to strengthen existing hairs and prevent further hair loss. Which as anyone with experience would know leads to improvements in crown, and reduces further hair loss!,...though in most cases Dr. Sethi's patients' whom I have seen..... would not be on any meds. This including me as well.

Exceptional results.

My Thread: 

1 hour ago, harin said:

1. It is always good to have healthy dose of skepticism. But it is evident that DHT from what I have experienced and seen, results in much higher percentage of grafts to take in than traditional FUE. (least out of the body time for grafts)

2. It is clearly written that patient was also prescribed Minoxidil and Finasteride to strengthen existing hairs and prevent further hair loss. Which as anyone with experience would know leads to improvements in crown, and reduces further hair loss!,...though in most cases Dr. Sethi's patients' whom I have seen..... would not be on any meds. This including me as well.

Exceptional results.

1. Regarding this DHT mentioned...is this another version of the DHI method?.....if it is the DHI method just under this different clinic naming, I would suggest they not use “DHT” as it confuses since many researching HT with this clinic could confuse it with the shortened name of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

2. Yes, I did read that the patient was “prescribed” medication but that does not make it clear that the patient actually “took” the medication for said period, but , that’s just semantics, and that would be reasonable that the medication worked for him and helped his crown area.

Regardless, it is a good result.

19 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

1. Regarding this DHT mentioned...is this another version of the DHI method?.....if it is the DHI method just under this different clinic naming, I would suggest they not use “DHT” as it confuses since many researching HT with this clinic could confuse it with the shortened name of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

2. Yes, I did read that the patient was “prescribed” medication but that does not make it clear that the patient actually “took” the medication for said period, but , that’s just semantics, and that would be reasonable that the medication worked for him and helped his crown area.

Regardless, it is a good result.

I think you have asked some great questions, I suggest that you visit Dr. Sethi's website (google Eugenix india, Pradeep Sethi), since I am not sure if I am allowed to post link to their website, and browse through hundred of their examples showing real results, besides the clinic can also arrange for you to meet any of these patients if you travel to India. You can also check out their videos too, which shows real results. Dr. Sethi has also transplanted number of Indian celebrities with exceptionally great results. Real life ''untouched'' examples could be found on their website. 

I wish you the best.

Edited by harin

My Thread: 

On 11/18/2018 at 1:50 AM, Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal said:

Mr. Yadav was a 26 year old man with aGrade IIIA baldness. He required his hairline to be recreated and the density in the frontal zone to be augmented. The 2742 grafts that were transplanted wrere taken from the scalp donor. The results presented to you is after 1 year. He has also been precribed Finastride and minoxidil to stop any further progression of baldness on his scalp for the preservation of his pre existing hair.

Scalp grafts: 2742

Singles: 236

Doubles: 1622

Triples: 654

Quadruples: 230

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (14).JPG

IMG_9446.JPG

IMG_7029.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (18).JPG

IMG_9450.JPG

IMG_7031.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (12).JPG

IMG_9467.JPG

IMG_7040.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (22).JPG

IMG_9453.JPG

IMG_7033.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (4).JPG

IMG_9460.JPG

IMG_7036.JPG

Pardeep yadav ht pre 27-7-2016 (7).JPG

IMG_9462.JPG

IMG_7037.JPG

Hi There.

I must say its really good result.

And i can see it and feel it.

I had my transplant on 13th Aug. 2018 its been 3 month now. Its so early to get result what i got it. But within 6 month hopefully will be get my very good results.

I really thankful to Eugenix Team.

Dr. Sethi. And Shikha, Vrushali and all Tecnicians. Specialy Ashish Joneja.

Even after 3 month dr. Himself in contacts with me about my result and cure. Vrushali and Shikha allways keep in contact. And make sure hows things going on. Any problems. And growth.

Really 

Its not only business. Its like a homely relation ship. Its like my family. 

Thanks 

20181119_095134.jpg

20181119_095122.jpg

20181119_095114.jpg

20181119_095105.jpg

20181119_095056.jpg

20181119_095037.jpg

20181119_095026.jpg

20181119_095017.jpg

20181119_095007.jpg

20181119_094954.jpg

20181119_094944.jpg

20181119_094908.jpg

18 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

Dear VicTNYC,

Thank you for seeing some of our results that we have posted here.  As mentioed by Mr Harin, this patient is upon Finasteride and Minoxidil. 

We treat all our patients holistically. If some one has got still  some pre existing hair at the time of transplantation, then we insist that they should take medicines to prevent the ongoing baldness. Finasteride and minoxidil work very well in the crown area than the front and mid scalp. We keep a track of all our patients for many years and ensure that they keep taking the medical treatment to ensure the prevention of the baldness, as much and as long as possible.

Note: There is no use of any concealer in any of our cases ever!   

( However, in cases where there is no pre exisiting hair, the newly transplanted hair doesnot require any support in the form of Minoxidil or Finasteride.)

8 hours ago, harin said:

Exceptional results.

Thank you for the scinetific explanations.

If there is no pre existing hair at the time of transplantation then there is no need of medicines. 

14 hours ago, harin said:

I think you have asked some great questions, I suggest that you visit Dr. Sethi's website (google Eugenix india, Pradeep Sethi), since I am not sure if I am allowed to post link to their website, and browse through hundred of their examples showing real results, besides the clinic can also arrange for you to meet any of these patients if you travel to India. You can also check out their videos too, which shows real results. Dr. Sethi has also transplanted number of Indian celebrities with exceptionally great results. Real life ''untouched'' examples could be found on their website. 

I wish you the best.

Will do, thanks!

7 hours ago, Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal said:

Dear VicTNYC,

Thank you for seeing some of our results that we have posted here.  As mentioed by Mr Harin, this patient is upon Finasteride and Minoxidil. 

We treat all our patients holistically. If some one has got still  some pre existing hair at the time of transplantation, then we insist that they should take medicines to prevent the ongoing baldness. Finasteride and minoxidil work very well in the crown area than the front and mid scalp. We keep a track of all our patients for many years and ensure that they keep taking the medical treatment to ensure the prevention of the baldness, as much and as long as possible.

Note: There is no use of any concealer in any of our cases ever!   

( However, in cases where there is no pre exisiting hair, the newly transplanted hair doesnot require any support in the form of Minoxidil or Finasteride.)

Thanks for the clarification.

Results look very good.

@harin and @Ashishmehta,

Since you are both patience are these surgeons, please be sure to provide your input on the recent topic I’ve created about their potential recommendation. If you go to the “hair transplant experiences in surgeon reviews“ section,  you will be able to see the topic I create it. 

You can view the top of directly by clicking 

thanks,

Bill

1 hour ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

@harin and @Ashishmehta,

Since you are both patience are these surgeons, please be sure to provide your input on the recent topic I’ve created about their potential recommendation. If you go to the “hair transplant experiences in surgeon reviews“ section,  you will be able to see the topic I create it. 

You can view the top of directly by clicking 

thanks,

Bill

Hi

Just had my 2nd prp with Eugenix Mumbai 

Had a very good experience with them and really greatfull experience.

Within 3 month I allmost got very fast growth and its going on.

I was very confident with them since day 1. And they did beyond my expectations.

Doctors are very humble. Even in busy schedule they replying what ever my query regarding my ht.

I strongly recommend them.

Atleast visit them and call is yours.

But once before go to any where else. Try to visit them.

Very easy for international patient as well. As they got branches Delhi and mumbai.

So I normally visit them when o do visit india.

Thx

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Ashishmehta said:

Hi

Its going on going on....with day by day. Growing well.

Just after 5.5month....

Main beauty is that even nobody's known as i did anything about HT.

Any updates? Had my hair transplant same times a u!

Home run, you look 20 years younger than before, this will get a bit thicker over next few months, congratulations on such a wonderful result.

You look different compared to pre-op pictures?

Edited by harin

My Thread: 

45 minutes ago, harin said:

Home run, you look 20 years younger than before, this will get a bit thicker over next few months, congratulations on such a wonderful result.

You look different compared to pre-op pictures?

Thx Brother... hope for good