Is Hair Transplant is Profitable in India?

karankumar12

Hi everyone, how are you? I am from Canada and actually, I am quite nervous about my hair transplant surgery. I have a big bald spot on my head and interested to get FUE hair transplant surgery. I want to get desired results in minimum cost but didn't want to reduce the treatment quality.

So, I am writing this thread here to get some reviews about hair transplant surgery in India. One of my friends gave me this suggestion to go to India as it is finest place to get treatment because a number of centers there are offering their services on the competitive prices and quality. So, what is your suggestion? Please write here.

the reason most indian hair transplants look excellent is because most indian men have very thick, dense hair

A halfway decent surgeon working on an indian man will get better results than the best surgeon in the world working on white client with thin/fine hair. So yes, if you can go to any decent reputable surgeon in India and you're the typical Indian male with very thick, coarse, dense hair, you will get fantastic results

Edited by AnalogFeel

KaranKumar,

Take that last post seriously at your own peril.

You can get a world class hair transplant in India at a cheaper price simply because of world economies being very different in different geographical regions. In India wages are generally lower, and living and running costs are very much cheaper than say the western world, this accounts largely for the price difference.

Believe me you can have the thickest and most dense hair on the planet but if your grafts are not treated with skill and expertise you will end up with a bodge job, of that there is no doubt.

Edited by Shera

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, everyone for your nice details. I get FUE hair transplant surgery from Profile Hair Transplant Centre, Ludhiana, India and get a very good treatment experience. There is a big difference in cost between India and UK but in India treatment quality is supreme. I and satisfied from treat quality. My natural hair are starts regrowing now.

• 4 weeks later...