Going for 4000 Graft FUE with Dr. Osman Tayfun

NotBald4ever

After months of research i finally decided to go for  Dr.Tayfun (in Istanbul, Turkey), my appointment is next month. I will keep updating you guys about the result.

There were about 5 hair transplant surgeons in my list, some of them were over my budget, some had big names but will only design hairline and supervise the procedure.

I found Dr. Tayfun  affordable and with the option of surgery i selected (MicroMotor FUE+DHI), i am promised that Dr.Tayfun will perform all parts of the surgery by himself in two days, with nurse assisting him ( they confirmed that multiple times).

T1.jpeg

F2.jpeg

Edited by NotBald4ever
Text edit, added more info

Hey buddy,

Dr. T is one of the doctors on my list bc hes a ABHRS board certified doctor.  I like what you said about the big name doctors like the aka king who only do the consult.  Its hard to find a doctor who will be there throughout most of the procedure.  

What was the cost?  And how are you doing?  

• Like 1

My brother’s hair loss is very similar to yours and he wanted me to show pics of his hair loss to Doganay when I was there. Doganay said 5k grafts minimum to have a decent coverage. I am curious to see what a 4K grafts will look like at your level.

Keep us posted and good luck!

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 1:03 AM, NotBald4ever said:

Hello Guys,

So i did the surgery on 3rd december.

Everything looks good so far,  Dr. Tayfun personally did all stages of the surgery as i was promised.

All staff at the clinic were very friendly, professional and helpful.

Origional estimation was 3800 grafts but they transplanted 4150 grafts with no extra cost for the additional grafts.

The surgery toke two days (6 hours + 5 hours)

Attached are pictures of day 5, let me know about your thoughts and questions if you have any.

27F48717-F41A-46D5-B69D-4D084C88C872.jpeg

85DC369A-1D06-43FA-8641-0D0975F34DC1.jpeg

• 10 months later...

Hi There

I am considering dr. Tayfun also. I was ready to go with Dr. Serkan but i didnt like that fact that i will see him only for 5 min and then the technicians will do the surgery.

How are you results now after 1 year

Thanks

• 7 months later...