Help me witj my hair loss because of keratin hair treatment for straightening hair

So around August 2017 i did keratin treatment for my hair to make it straight ( i have frizzy hair) and every thing was great for 4 months, after that i decided to get another keratin treatment at the same salon then the nightmare started , i've been losing hair since the second treatment , i tried a lot of anti hair loss shampoos , minoxidil , alpecin , biotin supplements and nothing worked , my hair got a lot thinner since that day and i noticed that if there is any regrowth of the hair it will fall after that and i noticed that it is so thin and weak , i went for number of doctors but no one gave me a specific diagnosis , someone told me it's telogen effluvium and another one told me it's seborrhic dermatits . I don't have family history of male pattern baldness so i don't think that it's genetic thing. Can you please help me with my problem?

brickellmoto thanks for your reply . I know it gives the hair a thicker appearance just like when i tried it for the first time .but i think in the second time he made the treatment touch the scalp a lot and because of that i think it damaged the follicles or maybe he used a bad product i don't know

• 4 years later...

I have multiple choices for keratin treatment because of my hair type. I have tried Deal Hub and Mahir Company. But I found the best keratin treatment offered by Karsaaz. It was very affordable and budget-friendly as keratin can get expensive depending on the hair length. They had multiple service providers with easy bookings and almost no waiting time. I will definitely refer you all to this service.