Which clinic/ doctor in Turkey

Hi

Just after some advice, I've been pondering over a hair transplant for a few years.

Ive narrowed my choice down to 4 options.

Dr Cinik

Hairmedico - Dr Arslan Musbeh

Aestimed

Cosmedica - Dr Acar

Can anyone help give me any feedback on any of these clinics?

3 hours ago, Ojawed said:

Hi

Just after some advice, I've been pondering over a hair transplant for a few years.

Ive narrowed my choice down to 4 options.

Dr Cinik

Hairmedico - Dr Arslan Musbeh

Aestimed

Cosmedica - Dr Acar

Can anyone help give me any feedback on any of these clinics?

@Ojawed I’m four days post procedure with Dr Cinik, had 3200 grafts, I would recommend him and his staff

Read my topic and feel free to ask any questions 

5 hours ago, Donjamo said:

@Ojawed I’m four days post procedure with Dr Cinik, had 3200 grafts, I would recommend him and his staff

Read my topic and feel free to ask any questions 

How did you find the professionalism and cleanliness of the entire process?

Prior to going ahead with cinik did you consider other clinics?

@Ojawed Cinik and his staff were very professional from the start and could not do enough to help/assist, also since I’ve been back in Scotland the aftercare has been great with regular WhatsApp messages from his staff ensuring I am ok and if I need anything to shout. Cleanliness was never in doubt! 

What made me go with Cinik was I considered a number of other clinics and when I contacted them they all told me they could do 5000/6000 grafts in one op, however from the offset Cinik said, 3000 maximum in first op and that I would need two procedures, the others to me felt more interested in making money whereas Cinik felt right that he had my best interests at heart! 

3 minutes ago, Donjamo said:

@Ojawed Cinik and his staff were very professional from the start and could not do enough to help/assist, also since I’ve been back in Scotland the aftercare has been great with regular WhatsApp messages from his staff ensuring I am ok and if I need anything to shout. Cleanliness was never in doubt! 

What made me go with Cinik was I considered a number of other clinics and when I contacted them they all told me they could do 5000/6000 grafts in one op, however from the offset Cinik said, 3000 maximum in first op and that I would need two procedures, the others to me felt more interested in making money whereas Cinik felt right that he had my best interests at heart! 

Thank you for the reply!I'm now leaning more towards that particular clinic.

I read  a bad review on cinik and their cleanliness and that's what made me a  bit unsure.

I will email them!

On 11/11/2018 at 10:20 PM, Donjamo said:

But since Cinik does not charge per graft and only per session, is he not trying to make more money out of you?? Also which package did you take? I believe he has three atm...Just trying to clarify my point and not trying to offend anyone...

@badlyneedatranplant to be fair I never condsidered the fact that he charged per session and not by graft, I was more interested in going to someone that had great reviews, was within my budget and who I felt comfortable with, all these other establishments that told me I could get 5000/6000 grafts in a day, they never disclosed price and even I knew that gaining 6000 grafts from my donar area was not going to be possible in one session. 

My treatment was organised and booked through Qunomedical, and Cinik did the channels. 

Whether any doctor charges by the session or graft I would say for anyone considering a HT if your purely focused on cost then you should probably not get it done, results and my well-being are far more important to me than cost 

Can I ask @badlyneedatranplant have you had your HT or merely considering? 

• I am an agent for a clinic in Turkey, we have over 12 years healthcare background and 7 in the hair transplantation service.  If you would like any information please contact me directly.  I am UK based and can talk to you about any questions you may have. x