propecia

rich-winnipeg

• 4 weeks later...

I believe there was a tv documentary not too long ago which included an interesting piece regarding this drug. Adverse side effects vary from person to person but a regular user for many years accounted for severe brain cognitive issues not limited to brain fog and of course , sexual dysfunction. I used it personally for 2 years and noticed cognitive decline and dizziness. Once I stopped , those side effects were no more. With that being said, 6 months after stopping the regimen, my crown started thinning.

great !!!  Thanks for the info.  I totally believe this to be true. My hair transplant Dr said not to worry about this. I didn't believe him. He's just looking to push his drugs to make more money. Is there no hope if you don't take propecia ??  Also, I have been told that donor hair will never die. That can't be true either. Why is it that the healthy hair on the side of your head grows good but as soon as you move it to the top of your head, it dies ??

8 hours ago, rich-winnipeg said:

great !!!  Thanks for the info.  I totally believe this to be true. My hair transplant Dr said not to worry about this. I didn't believe him. He's just looking to push his drugs to make more money. Is there no hope if you don't take propecia ??  Also, I have been told that donor hair will never die. That can't be true either. Why is it that the healthy hair on the side of your head grows good but as soon as you move it to the top of your head, it dies ??

The donor hair if transplanted correctly, will not die. Upon further research of this you will find that there are some variables that can lead to graft failure, such as the graft being mishandled by an inexperienced tech, outside of the body too long and sliced in a manner that damages the hair bulb. Also, incorrect and negligent post op care can contribute. Generally speaking, most transplanted hair grows and sustains itself indefinitely , with that being said, the best hair transplant surgeon in the world could not guarantee 100% that every single hair will grow. Maybe 98% or 95% but not 100. If they say they do, that's not realistic. Too many variables that counteracts the 100 %.