Day 3 Post Transplant

Quick question, I’m day 3 post transplant and after day 2 I started to experience a little seeping from the top of my head of a clear like greasy fluid, now I believe it is the solution that was injected into my head to separate the skull from flesh to insert grafts but I’m just wondering if this is normal and has others experienced it and how long it lasted? 

The solution has to go somewhere so it’s not of a concern just wonder how long it lasts? 

• 3 weeks later...

I've never heard of this but curious as to what you found out and if everything was resolved... How are you a couple weeks post-op? 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

All resolved thank you, lasted around a week and was solution that was injected into skull to separate. Not common but happens with some I was told, however all good and we are healing nicely 

Thank you for asking 

So the fluid must have seeped out through the recipient incisions?

I also never of heard of this occurring before.

Glad to hear it resolved itself.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY