Does Nourkrin Really Stop Hair Loss?

• Administrators

Some of you may have head of this hair loss supplement Nourkrin, the claims are quite bold and the price is very steep, in my opinion it is nothing more than a supplement that "promotes" healthy hair growth rather than something that prevents hair loss.

Share with anyone interested in buying this

Does Nourkrin Really Stop Hair Loss

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I tried this for a year or so over twenty years ago. It did absolutely nothing.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• Administrators

It’s astonishing that it’s been around that long, if you read the fine print, it says nothing about actually treating hair loss. So important for guys to know the difference between treating hair loss and promoting healthy hair growth. A good diet, exercise and healthy sleeping patterns promote healthy hair growth and its free.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

If I recall correctly, I saw it advertised in a newspaper, with the usual claims of being THE cure for hair loss. I hadn't developed my rather cynical nature back then and was full of optimism that I would soon have my flowing locks restored. Alas, it wasn't to be.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.