How Hair Loss Forums Revolutionized The Hair Transplant Industry

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Hair loss forums such as this forum are responsible for changing so many lives, with the advent of the forum, patients were able to see real results and distinguish refined transplants from outdated transplants. 

I encourage everyone to take time out of their day to read this article and share it with others.

How Hair Loss Forums Revolutionized The Hair Transplant Industry 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Independent reviews.. and the most cases are on the forums with the help of technology and much more transparent.. However what convinced me that I may have a hair transplant surgery in the future was my couple of friends who had the operation and saw the result in real life.

• Administrators

I will agree, one of my best friends had a hair transplant, which prompted me to research a hair transplant. However, this forum helped me find the right surgeon for me and consequently gave me the results I have today. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great read Melvin, with the wealth of information available on this website the forum can provide as many questions as answers. I still haven’t decided on a surgeon yet, every day is a school day on here. Keep up the good work.