Unshaved in Donor and Recipient Areas for FUE

Below is a case where the donor area was harvested of more than one thousand hair grafts and the evidence is unnoticeable. This process is invaluable to the patient and allows for immediate concealment of the hair restoration procedure. By enabling our patients to leave our clinic unnoticed and unidentifiable as a patient, we continue to reach new goals for the hair loss community.

In hair transplant surgery, we take hair follicles from the back of the head and move it to the bald areas. In this case, we took hairs and moved them without trimming or shaving the donor area (back of the head). A regular standard hair transplant clinic will shave and trim the hair when performing the most minimally invasive hair transplant surgery method. At My World Hair Transplant Center in Europe, we have the latest cutting-edge protocols, instruments, and devices to perform the absolute best surgery for the highest quality aesthetic results possible. For more info, email customer.care@mywhtc.com.

My World Hair Transplant Center
73 Rue Defacqz
Brussels, Belgium 1060

Gio Macatti
+32479753281 (WhatsApp)

Non shaven donor and recipient areas pre and postop.JPG

Edited by MyWHTC-HairlossClinic-0f-B

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians