Dr Bessem Farjo V Dr Asim Shahmalak

HairHT

I recently visited Dr Shahmalak on the morning and Dr Farjo on the afternoon. Both said similar things and I am totally confused as to who to choose,

i have thinning hair on my crown and both said 1500 grafts and both were almost identical prices.  However Dr Shahmalak was keen to point out that there are no guarantees and that “80% of his clients return for a second op to improve the density”. I found that strange as his website has a quote from him that his clients usually only need one op. It seems to me why would you commit to a HT if the results are so bad the Dr says you will need a second one before you start.

Dr Farjo on the other hand explained you will not achieve the same density as your original hairline but he will achieve good results and if you are not happy then you can return and it will be put right at no extra cost.

Both seem to have good reputations but I am hoping to hear from others on this forum who have experience of either or both and were you happy with the density achieved?

• Administrators

Well, they both said the same thing, just in a different manner. I know that Dr. Farjo has a long track record of providing excellent results. I’m not familiar with the other doctors work, but I am confident in Dr. Farjo. Another surgeon out of the UK who provides excellent results is Dr. Reddy, I recommend consulting with him as well.

Good luck-Melvin

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.