2nd best FUE sergeion in Turkey after Erdogan/ASMED?

Deubang

Hello guys,
I am one of the unfortunate ones who started losing hair at the age of 18. I am 28 now and my baldness is now probably at Norwood-5, if not worse. According to my own estimation, I will probably need a massive 5000 grafts procedure at first and then possibly a second one afterwards with the body hair. I would like to avoid expensive options, so clearly my choice is Turkey and based on my research in this forum so far, I would really like to go with Dr. Korey Erdogan/ASMED. However, it's gonna cost about 13000 EUR for 5000 grafts. And I will have to wait like 1.5 years to save that much money. So I was wondering if there is a surgeon in Turkey who may be close enough to Dr. Erdogan, but costs a bit less? I know, Dr. Resul Yaman is also recommended by this forum, but he has so many bad reviews! I am really skeptical about him.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Deubang

Go with Dr. Demirsoy (Armamed).  ;)

1 patient per day.  He works with the same team of techs and does extractions and incisions himself.  I personally find his results better than Erdogan's.  Although that statement doesn't actually make much sense as Erdogan has different teams of techs (who he oversees) working on 5 or 6 different patients per day, so who or what team actually does your hair transplant is anyone's guess. 

Demirsoy charges 1.25 per graft and in my opinion has better hairlines coming out of his clinic than Asmed (from what i've seen lately).

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Edited by BuddyX
  • Like 1

I know some patients on here have raised some concerns with their results/progress with ASMED however I do get the feeling for patients higher up the norwood scale and requiring around the 5000 grafts mark, ASMED seem to have more evidence of  good results compared to other clinics in Turkey when performing these larger surgeries. 

Dr Demirsoy does have some good results and have seen some larger cases where the end results have been impressive but haven't come across too many. I don't think he does mega sessions so for 5000 grafts, may well require 2 visits but I may be wrong.

On 11/6/2018 at 8:46 PM, BuddyX said:

Go with Dr. Demirsoy (Armamed).  ;)

1 patient per day.  He works with the same team of techs and does extractions and incisions himself.  I personally find his results better than Erdogan's.  Although that statement doesn't actually make much sense as Erdogan has different teams of techs (who he oversees) working on 5 or 6 different patients per day, so who or what team actually does your hair transplant is anyone's guess. 

Demirsoy charges 1.25 per graft and in my opinion has better hairlines coming out of his clinic than Asmed (from what i've seen lately).

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks BuddyX. I too was thinking about Dr. Demirsoy. But as far as I know, he uses robotic punch, not manual punch like Dr. Erdogan. I read that the end result of automatic punch is not as good as the manual punch. Please correct me if I am wrong.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:58 AM, Fozzie said:

I know some patients on here have raised some concerns with their results/progress with ASMED however I do get the feeling for patients higher up the norwood scale and requiring around the 5000 grafts mark, ASMED seem to have more evidence of  good results compared to other clinics in Turkey when performing these larger surgeries. 

Dr Demirsoy does have some good results and have seen some larger cases where the end results have been impressive but haven't come across too many. I don't think he does mega sessions so for 5000 grafts, may well require 2 visits but I may be wrong.

Hi Fozzie. Thanks. But I am yet to find such threads showing negative results of Erdogan/ASMED. Everything I have come across so far, suggests that he is worth every penny of the high figure he charges. I tried to search in the forum but couldn't find any. Would you mind showing the threads you refered to?

HLC Hair Clinic.  Manual FUE extraction - stick and place.  Small sessions.  Compared to the factory Erdogan is now doing - this clinic is leaps and bounds better for about the same price.

Edited by jjsrader

HLC is around 3 euro a graft?

What about Dr Demirsoy?  How much is he and does he do complete manual fue?  

Any of these doctors confident in working on repair patients too or only virgin scalps?  

On 11/6/2018 at 5:58 PM, Fozzie said:

Asmed calculates total donor capacity you can use without too much thinning of donor area and they harvest it homogeneously throughout the donor region 

Edited by Der3k7