Der3k7

Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Did you discuss with Wong why the yield may have been compromised during the last two procedures? I think that’s a very important topic. With that said I admire your dedication to sort this out as surgery is time, energy, and $ consuming. I hope you gain your happiness soon

You need to wait a few YEARS years before you have another surgery.   Just because a doctor says they will perform a surgery that will make you look better now doesn't mean they care what you will look like in 10 years.   It is a business and they want your money.  

1 minute ago, xadiohead said:

You need to wait a few YEARS years before you have another surgery.   Just because a doctor says they will perform a surgery that will make you look better now doesn't mean they care what you will look like in 10 years.   It is a business and they want your money.  

A lot of surgeons do turn away potential clients when they don't think an elective procedure is reasonable or they don't need it. I saw it happen when I was at asmed and experienced it at the other first surgeon I went to 

Have you considered a shorter hairstyle, maybe a bit more pushed forward? I mean, I know the ultimate goal of a HT is to be able to wear it pushed back. But if that is not possible, why not try and help the illusion a little.

Asmed does still get good results like someone who just posted their 10 month results yesterday. I'm still considering taking them up on their 90% yield warranty