Der3k7

Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Posted (edited)

Ideally I'd like to fill in that strip and do this top Pic for the hairline. But if the top version ends up being too much I'd settle for the bottom version. I have a 2nd consult with diep next month and one with rahal tomorrow. 

E05954CD-0F60-4349-940F-291AC45781CB.jpeg

B375F6BE-3AB9-47A2-8560-FDEEC5BF5359.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

Dude you need to listen to melvin. Based on your initial pics on the first page, specifically the top down pic, you are (were) headed to a NW 5 pattern. Not sure if you are on finasteride or not, but you need to be careful.

This is why a master plan is so important. You are going to be chasing perfection and have nothing left for when everything else goes when you are 30 and beyond. Based off your initial post you should be around 28-29 now? But let me guess, "you only care about being young and good looking while you're young and for 'mates' " lol

You have to consider you have a small donor supply left, and huge real estate to fill eventually. It's definitely wise to hold off lowering the hairline, if anything I would just reinforce what you already have, which is a decent hairline shape. The temple points are good, there's no need to bring them in even more. Think about your future man, you have your 30's, 40's, 50's and so on to lose hair. Do you really want to have just a hairline and nothing behind it. 

Do you wanna end up like this?

image.png

• Haha 2

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Lol

"I'm pretty sure there's more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is." 

61F8E9E1-1E37-4BA5-8B6B-915C85CE7920.gif

Posted (edited)

Well if I just reinforce my current hairline shape then it would be this one. I could be down with this 

10583AFE-B040-4EB8-84DD-E1361B347833.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

Posted (edited)

Just realized the exchange rate is .71 usd for a Canadian dollar right now and usually around.75. Hasson would be even cheaper than I thought. 5.68 or so usd for hasson compared to 8.44 for diep per graft

Edited by Der3k7

Lol H&w charge American patients by usd. That’s so scammy to me. You need to do more research

39 minutes ago, PlzRespond said:

Lol H&w charge American patients by usd. That’s so scammy to me. You need to do more research

Ohh OK. I think I remember them saying that. I just had a consult with rahal and they mentioned the exchange rate would make it cheaper for me for their clinic so I forgot hw told me that they charge usd the same 

37 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Ohh OK. I think I remember them saying that. I just had a consult with rahal and they mentioned the exchange rate would make it cheaper for me for their clinic so I forgot hw told me that they charge usd the same 

Yes with Rahal u can get the exchange rate deal. H&w scam u with their policy

Well they're one of the best so I wouldn't let that deter me from them 

How’s that a scam. A scam would imply their being deceitful, they’re open and transparent about their policy. Now, if they never said anything and led you to believe they would charge in CAD and then turn around and charge USD that would be a scam.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

On 3/31/2020 at 9:08 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

How’s that a scam. A scam would imply their being deceitful, they’re open and transparent about their policy. Now, if they never said anything and led you to believe they would charge in CAD and then turn around and charge USD that would be a scam.

@Melvin-Moderator have u ever heard of a US clinic charging it’s European patients in euros (since there is a better exchange rate) but then go ahead and charge their American patients in usd? Yeah...thought so...

thas basically what h&w are doing

I'm thinking maybe something like 1000 in the area circled in red and 1000 in the area circled in green and just filling in this conservative hairline maybe? Just asked hasson and wong about it.

C43F605E-806E-4890-90EE-9D6E8429858A.jpeg

1CE5B73D-3303-4567-B6B1-383571AFE96E.jpeg

3B2FFA23-5144-474D-87B0-89E744D1A0F1.jpeg

8F042D41-D79A-44A9-A6B1-E1C84F55C608.jpeg