Der3k7

Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

For the amount of grafts you've had, your donor area looks absolutely incredible. I don't know it's the quality of the photos but I can't see any sign of surgery. Gasthoerer is indeed correct, if ASMED do one thing right, it's donor extraction and this has always been the case.

ps.

This is what I was was referring to when I said transplanting into scar tissue is not ideal. Of course Mr knowitall is more knowledgeable than any doctor of course 🙄

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

Also this is the type of skin fade I was talking about. Id be okay sacrificing some donor density in order to have a but better density on my crown and hairline because I keep the sides and back short anyway. I'd rather look a bit thin in the donor area than in my hairline and crown cuz when you take it to A length 0 or.5 it's not as important.

My barber actually messed up the style I want in the back so i had to draw this picture so I can explain it better next time lol. I want the fade to drop to a V shape in the back like this. Right now it looks like a bowl cut in the back. 

You should keep in mind: You are young now but you will be "old" for a long time (hopefully). And fashion comes and goes. The revival of the skin fade will, well, fade! And you cannot sport this look your entire life.

Haha idk man. just cuz you're old doesn't mean you can't look fresh. Plus if you think of the alternatives it's still always better. Styles do change however If push came to shove it is always better to be a bit better in the hairline and crown and sacrifice a little density in the sides and back and then keep a nice fade rather than to be thin on the top and hairline and yet have a thick bush on the back and sides of your head. The first way you still look good and not like you are balding, EVEN IF it is not the style to keep the sides and back short. There's always going to be variation in hairstyles anyway. This will always look pretty good in my lifetime I am quite sure of that. The second way you clearly look like you are balding. Even if I kept a bush in the back and let my top go to crap and just shaved my entire head, either way, the hair on the back and sides would be super short. The only way it is ever good to do a style with the hair long on the sides and back is if you have a dense crown and hairline ANYWAY. There are absolutely 0 good hairstyles where the hair on sides and back are ever longer than the hair on top. It is always equal in length or much shorter than the top. Otherwise you look like the guy in the 2nd picture 

Good.

71057BCD-F286-4A17-B045-1D6D4AB4F8FD.jpeg

Bad.

4885522A-BBD5-40CE-B585-1C2561067998.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

There are absolutely 0 good hairstyles where the hair on sides and back are ever longer than the hair on top. It is always equal in length or much shorter than the top. 

These guys would disagree with you on that and before you start to argue: Just like you they think what was cool when they were young still looks cool.

thedog.jpg.51ead30b29519e6852e1da820ff231aa.jpgvoku-mull-lang.jpg.cac193a054d9f43a5cd8d9bce95bae49.jpg

voku-proll.jpg

• Haha 1

Here's a preview of an idea of how my nose will be changing 

16CB8859-364B-4ABD-87A4-4CF95C9EA31A.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Here's a preview of an idea of how my nose will be changing 

16CB8859-364B-4ABD-87A4-4CF95C9EA31A.jpeg

When r u scheduled for this?

Tomorrow I will post my exactly 1 year post op pics. And funny enough my nose job is this Friday lol 

Hope it turns out great man!

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Before Pic and surgery day. Pleased with my ski slope nose. Cant wait to see the new tip

8A9C4A4F-2476-4D90-A599-AEA911B86B0B.jpeg

ED783585-62AA-44EA-AE56-778DC624A0A2.jpeg

D4A7652F-C29C-48B1-9841-076416B82FCE.png

Edited by Der3k7

Wow I can tell a difference already, an old ex of mine had rhinoplasty. It’s similar to hair transplants, because you won’t know the final results until a year, due to swelling.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Yeah but the majority of the results are within the first month. Mostly just small residual swelling after that. The biggest difference by far is pre op vs 6 weeks pictures Compared to 6 weeks vs 1 year photos 

Edited by Der3k7

I'm waiting for the penis implant pics!  Haha! 

j/k - I had a similar nose (but a bit longer) when I was young.

Had it fixed and my chin brought back a few millimeters when I was 21 years old. 

Symmetry and balance in a face (my opinion) is important.  In ugly/avg./good-looking people.

I'm a fan of well-thought out plastic surgery obviously.

4 hours ago, jjsrader said:

I'm waiting for the penis implant pics!  Haha! 

j/k - I had a similar nose (but a bit longer) when I was young.

Had it fixed and my chin brought back a few millimeters when I was 21 years old. 

Symmetry and balance in a face (my opinion) is important.  In ugly/avg./good-looking people.

I'm a fan of well-thought out plastic surgery obviously.

Haha I've looked into penis enhancement but it's not good so I would not do that. 

donor area looks great, density looks great from top of the head as well... hairline could be a bit thicker, but overall, looks natural and the density matches with the rest of your head.  

I'll be back to work 11 days post op after rhinoplasty. I will not be going to asmed for touch up. I will probably try hasson and wong in Canada next year.

Looking back at your before photos, I can see your concern. It looks almost the same which is insane considering you had 5000 grafts. Do you think you lost native hair? It is the only explanation for this in my opinion. Your hair loss may not have stabilised yet.  

Capture.PNG

Edited by jonnyalex

Yeah I've probably lost native hair but it is not the only reason I would look the same after 5000 grafts. My yield was also extremely poor. Even if I lost some native hair during the 12 months...people with good yield after 5000 grafts go from basically bald to having hair and I wasn't bald before surgery.

The light source is different between those 2 pics and is more harsh in the one that looks worse on the right at 12 months as well so that's a contributing factor to the difference 

Edited by Der3k7