brickellmoto

3 years in the making...

19 minutes ago, brickellmoto said:

i might actually look into SMP on the crown. still not entirely sold on it yet tho. i guess we'll see. right now i'm not too worried about it. it's more of a nuisance to camouflage it, than a need to get it taken care of.

Stay tuned I’m considering smp for my crown as well. If I so it I’ll be creating a video on YouTube and a thread. Currently, caboki works wonders, but if I can use less it would be ideal.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

19 minutes ago, brickellmoto said:

i might actually look into SMP on the crown. still not entirely sold on it yet tho. i guess we'll see. right now i'm not too worried about it. it's more of a nuisance to camouflage it, than a need to get it taken care of.

Stay tuned I’m considering smp for my crown as well. If I so it I’ll be creating a video on YouTube and a thread. Currently, caboki works wonders, but if I can use less it would be ideal.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

6 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

my younger brother unfortunately suffers from worse hairloss than i do and he's only 25. he's looking into smp too so i'm interested to see the results. if that works, that could be the true illusion of density haha at least for the crown.