Which one is the best shampoo for reverse hair growth ?

MarkMiller

There are many products and hair support system out there in the market. All the products have one common thing and that is we are best hair support system to restore your hair back. They always try to prove all other products out in the market are not as good as they are. I had severe hair fall problem and now my head is almost bald. I have tried a couple of remedies and products but till now I get no noticeable result. Nowadays I'm frustrated and seeking help to get relief from my hair fall problem. Please suggest me any nonsurgical methods that really work. One of my close friends suggests me a hair stimulating shampoo called amplixin . He said it is the one of the best he ever has seen but this time I'm not sallowing the lure.

So, everyone, did you know about this hair support product? If you please let me know I will be grateful. Thanks in advance for your time and for the answer.

Edited by MarkMiller

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 10:57 AM, un13 said:

shampoo dont do anything. Its marketing bs. finasteride and minoxidil. Thats it

I was on a quest for a shampoo. I guess my research is over now : )  

One question though, could I replace Finasteride with Saw Palmetto? 

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2018 at 5:01 PM, OliverAtom said:

I was on a quest for a shampoo. I guess my research is over now : )  

One question though, could I replace Finasteride with Saw Palmetto

no you can't

• Sad 1

All any shampoo is going to do for you is make your hair look nice and shiny and perhaps temporarily feel a bit thicker. As has been said, finasteride and minoxidil are your best bets for any real benefits.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...