Need to Get Hair Transplant Fixed - Advice Please!!

Hi There,

Long story short,

I have 3 questions:

1.) Can this Hair Transplant be fixed?

2.) What needs to happen to fix it?

3.) Can you recommend a surgeon to do it?

- Please check out the photos (all recent) Dry Hair, Wet Hair, In bright Sunlight etc

- I am willing to go pretty much anywhere in the world.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Now that's out of the way, here's some more info:

In 2014 I had 1000 grafts, and after another 18months I got another 300 free from the same surgeon. Now that some time has passed and I have some money saved I want to get this fixed for good.

Please be honest and share your experience and opinions!

Thanks.

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

sunlight.jpg

It’s likely that you can get this fixed.  Your procedure and touch up were modest so you’ve probably have enough donor to reshape and thicken your hairline. 2000 grafts or so would give you a major improvement.  I’d look at Konior or Gabel for your case. They do excellent hairline repair work and the size of the procedure is right in their sweet spot. If you are in Europe, look at Devroye or Feriduni. In Canada, Dr. Wong. Keser in Turkey if money is an issue.

Edited by Spaceman
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Spaceman said:

It’s likely that you can get this fixed.  Your procedure and touch up were modest so you’ve probably have enough donor to reshape and thicken your hairline. 2000 grafts or so would give you a major improvement.  I’d look at Konior or Gabel for your case. They do excellent hairline repair work and the size of the procedure is right in their sweet spot. If you are in Europe, look at Devroye or Feriduni. In Canada, Dr. Wong. Keser in Turkey if money is an issue. 

Thanks for that! I'll research those names.

Hi Dave,

You've had 2 very minor procedures totaling 1300 grafts therefore I would guess that you should have enough donor grafts to go for a slightly more aggressive surgery.

I would suggest approximately 2000-2500 FUE grafts to do another pass across your hairline and midscalp and a slight touch up to your temple points. This is a very common touch up surgery and can be done in a day. The end result should be a great improvement from where you are now.

Feel free to contact me direct if you need any other assistance.

All the best.

• Like 1