Post FUE.

Knight88

Quite honestly, I’m not sure what your describing....headband.  I’ve had two FUE surgeries and did have some typical painless swelling which occurred a few days after surgery.  Can you post a picture?  Contact your surgeon and see what they recommend.  

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

1 hour ago, JohnCasper said:

Quite honestly, I’m not sure what your describing....headband.  I’ve had two FUE surgeries and did have some typical painless swelling which occurred a few days after surgery.  Can you post a picture?  Contact your surgeon and see what they recommend.  

Yeah sure. Please see picture attached?

ive been told to wear it until swelling goes down? D5E4F4AE-1CB1-475B-8AA5-A4D5D838D076.thumb.jpeg.3a8aae30c2d07696b6cae349b1671d1a.jpeg

Hi Knight,

In most cases when swelling does occur, it usually dies down after 24 - 48 hours. I don't know of any patient who has continued to wear a headband for such a prolonged period and personally I can't see the use it can possibly be doing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey “Knight88”, how long did it take for the swelling to go down?  2-3 days?  Keep us updated with your progress.  Check out my website posted below to see what to expect at this point, post surgery.  You have lots to look forward to.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.