Backing out of ASMED

PGDMMB

Its a shocker, not what i wanted done. He has placed multi hairgrafts along the front of my hairline uniformly placed. It looks ridiculous. If i was a surgeon i would be upset. My hairline is very see thru, due to poorly placed grafts sticking out of scalp, my scalp is over red and i can see scaring shadow in light (looking in bathroom mirror i look like something out of horror movie) , i cant have hair slicked back like melvs because density is low and fake looking hairline. it shouts out hair transplant.

Picture does asmed justice as it being taking with low quality camera. dont be fooled thinking its good density. also hairline is way too straight.

Edited by HT0416

1 hour ago, Gasthoerer said:

This does not make sense and I am not even a fan of ASMED.

>90 % of the clinics worldwide have a very similiar model as ASMED. Example from other areas: Red Auerbach is considered as one of the best, I can't remember that he played for the celtics during their title runs.

The points you are complaining about like hairline desing and graft angles are also still mainly done by Erdogan personally (as the incision are key for that). We get it: You do not like your result and therfore you do not like ASMED. This is understandable. But with such bias you only weaken your own point.

Sorry but I expect my surgeon to be there during most of my surgery. That’s how it was for me and that’s how it is for the best clinics. 

What HT was saying is that Erdogan was BARELY there. That’s totally different than nipping out for a break

9 hours ago, HT0416 said:

I think if you dig deep enough you will find plenty more results. I have people in inbox who were wealthy enough to go elsewhere to get a repair because they lost all faith in asmed and 1 of them decided to laser the transplant out because angles were poorly placed. we can only share our experience but i can assure you i have a funny looking hairline which looks very odd. not what i paid for. i have been offered a repair/touch up in january but dr erdogan is too busy to tell me what might of went wrong.

It doesn't make sense to me that this clinic would offer a 90% regrowth guarantee if they're producing consistently sub-par results.  Don't you think they'd lose a lot of money having to do free touch-ups so often?  Like, if they really had reoriented their business model to produce the most profit, as opposed to quality results (as I've seen some of the individuals who have complained here allege concerning the use of techs), don't you think they would have scrapped the 90% growth guarantee?

Also, not to pile on here, but it's a bit hard to take your complaints seriously when your hair looks like this:

Image-1-1.thumb.jpg.1b1fa77407ac7300ad00d50c13e13fb2.jpg  

You really think this is a bad result?  Maybe I'm wrong, and you're obviously entitled to your opinion about your own procedure...but it really doesn't look bad at all (maybe you can post another similar image with more intense lighting?).

Edited by LordBaldwin
Adding clarification for my last question.

Most clinics have got the guarantee and cost fraction of the price check dr cinik rival clinic. if asmed didnt have this option then they would be no better than rival clinics in turkey. 

i think i was nw2 to begin with and i didnt cut my hair for 8 months when that pic was taken and i have thick corse hair. i only went to asmed to refin my hairline. 

im complaining about shape of hairline, low density and angle of grafts (3000 grafts)

dr erdogan is only as good as you say he is. i think a good marketing campaign got him where he is, after having one of his hairlines and looking at results they are not that great. so many faults . i dont think he or his techs understands how to create a natural hairline.

Edited by HT0416
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, HT0416 said:

I think if you dig deep enough you will find plenty more results. I have people in inbox who were wealthy enough to go elsewhere to get a repair because they lost all faith in asmed and 1 of them decided to laser the transplant out because angles were poorly placed. we can only share our experience but i can assure you i have a funny looking hairline which looks very odd. not what i paid for. i have been offered a repair/touch up in january but dr erdogan is too busy to tell me what might of went wrong.

I’m going to remove this post because it’s not fair to make comments like this without approving it and doing so would then violate someone’s confidence. Instead, let posters come forward and share their own experience and results.

Please stick to share your own experience and results instead of speculating or claiming people are in your inbox saying one thing or another.  

Bill

5 hours ago, HT0416 said:

How can Dr Erdogan be one of the best when he doesnt do the work? I dont get it. Results have been to a poor standard for some time now especially how grafts lay on the scalp, giving patients un natural look. Also giving patients square heads is not natural either. 

Did you even read the post that I made previously on the topic?  Air transplant surgery is a team effort and yes, he does do some of the work himself. Everything he does is perfectly legal and Turkey and he produces many outstanding results. In fact, I believe somebody posted a picture of you showing the full head of hair. It’s implied that you went to Dr. Erdogan yourself.  Am I wrong about this? What exactly don’t you  like about your results?

Bill

@HT0416

You have expressed your concerns and shared your experience and photos. Frankly, your results look great (photo below) so I really don’t even understand your complaint. That said, it’s obvious that want to taint others perceptions and aren’t just here to share your own experience. At this point, I don’t feel that you are providing anything constructive on this topic or on this form for that matter. I suggest you stick to sharing your own experience and stop trying to distort reality. 

I get that you don’t like your own hair transplants for whatever reason however,  Dr. Erdogan  does great work and it’s proven on this forum by his patients and buy what the clinic post on a regular basis. 

It’s now time for you to move on from this topic is your distortions could really hurts other people‘s decisions. 

Bill

DCA4FCFC-76A7-40C1-A176-2BF4C2AB490B.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarryHonolulu said:

Sorry but I expect my surgeon to be there during most of my surgery. That’s how it was for me and that’s how it is for the best clinics. 

What HT was saying is that Erdogan was BARELY there. That’s totally different than nipping out for a break

That’s OK, you are entitled to expect your surgeon to do more of the procedure however, there is nothing wrong or illegal about what  Dr. Erdogan Is doing. The walls are very different in Turkey and while I to personally like more involvement from the surgeon personally, we can’t let our personal preferences  cause us to make on fair statements. Frankly, I’m very impressed by the work that comes out of the clinic overall and that includes the primary member complaining on this topic. 

best wishes,

Bill

Hello.... I would like to comment on this situation as maybe I can see why they have been having a couple bad results . First I went to Asmed in July and currently 15 weeks post opp so these conversations are making me very nervous about my results as I’m at the stage where the hair is just starting to come in.

i am USA based and all my family  thought I was insane for traveling 20 hours to go to turkey for a hair transplant. Cost was not an issue at all for me but maybe some of the extremely long waits for the top surgeons.i waited 3 months to get into asmed amd I literally saw no bad cases and I did a ton of research.

My experience with asmed was so great and couldn’t have had a better patient coordinator who has now left the company. She told me some news which must be relevant to the current issue which I can guarantee Dr Koray will work out as she and all the other people I spoke with explained how much dr korey values his reputation.... 

im sure this has been discussed on the board before but asmed is building a massive new clinic right next to Radisson hotel. It was close to being done in July so assume they will move by end of year. The new clinic will allow them to do up to 8 patients a day. I’m sure this is giving people stress but I really think it’s possible if they can get enough qualified techs because I believe Dr Koray does it correctly as in drawing the hairline and making inceisions everything else takes so much effort and concentration that you need someone who is like a robot factory worker especially with up to 3k graft a day

so the question is why bad results when they are only doing the standard 4 patients a day.i learned from my patient coordinator that they have already hired all the staff for the new location including at least 4 new surgical teams these consist of at least 6 girls if I remember correctly . So some of the not bad but not great results could be due to adding the new staff which I was told they are already rotating them in for surgeries for  experience. 

Clearly I started to panic but then my patient coordinator told me I had an old surgery team think one of them told me she had 5 years experience .

please check out my experience on the review area I’m posting photos each week and haven’t gotten much feed back. I have fine hair (57 microns so obv worried about density and Dr Koray suggested what I thought was great looking hair line and temples but hope they come out thick enough. 

Hope this info helps but as several people stated above. Take in all the facts look at the positives and negatives and make your educated descision. Even with doing only 4 surgeries a day that’s over 1k patients a year and when I was reserching early last year there were zero bad reviews. Now we have 2-3 which still is a small amount but maybe they got some of the new tech teams especially when they are very new and have almost no real world experience and this explains the bad results.one thing I am certain Dr Koray does care for his patients and demand perfection from his staff so he will get this worked out.

20 minutes ago, cali101 said:

Hello.... I would like to comment on this situation as maybe I can see why they have been having a couple bad results . First I went to Asmed in July and currently 15 weeks post opp so these conversations are making me very nervous about my results as I’m at the stage where the hair is just starting to come in.

i am USA based and all my family  thought I was insane for traveling 20 hours to go to turkey for a hair transplant. Cost was not an issue at all for me but maybe some of the extremely long waits for the top surgeons.i waited 3 months to get into asmed amd I literally saw no bad cases and I did a ton of research.

My experience with asmed was so great and couldn’t have had a better patient coordinator who has now left the company. She told me some news which must be relevant to the current issue which I can guarantee Dr Koray will work out as she and all the other people I spoke with explained how much dr korey values his reputation.... 

im sure this has been discussed on the board before but asmed is building a massive new clinic right next to Radisson hotel. It was close to being done in July so assume they will move by end of year. The new clinic will allow them to do up to 8 patients a day. I’m sure this is giving people stress but I really think it’s possible if they can get enough qualified techs because I believe Dr Koray does it correctly as in drawing the hairline and making inceisions everything else takes so much effort and concentration that you need someone who is like a robot factory worker especially with up to 3k graft a day

so the question is why bad results when they are only doing the standard 4 patients a day.i learned from my patient coordinator that they have already hired all the staff for the new location including at least 4 new surgical teams these consist of at least 6 girls if I remember correctly . So some of the not bad but not great results could be due to adding the new staff which I was told they are already rotating them in for surgeries for  experience. 

Clearly I started to panic but then my patient coordinator told me I had an old surgery team think one of them told me she had 5 years experience .

please check out my experience on the review area I’m posting photos each week and haven’t gotten much feed back. I have fine hair (57 microns so obv worried about density and Dr Koray suggested what I thought was great looking hair line and temples but hope they come out thick enough. 

Hope this info helps but as several people stated above. Take in all the facts look at the positives and negatives and make your educated descision. Even with doing only 4 surgeries a day that’s over 1k patients a year and when I was reserching early last year there were zero bad reviews. Now we have 2-3 which still is a small amount but maybe they got some of the new tech teams especially when they are very new and have almost no real world experience and this explains the bad results.one thing I am certain Dr Koray does care for his patients and demand perfection from his staff so he will get this worked out.

Hello caili101!  I'm also flying to ASMED from the US (in December), so I'll be in the same boat as you pretty soon.  You say your coordinator told you "...some news which must be relevant to the current issue which I can guarantee Dr Koray will work out..."  Did she happen to explain what they're doing to remedy the issue? 

I'm wondering if I can explicitly request a more experienced team of technicians.

3 hours ago, cali101 said:

I can also corroborate this as my friend who had his surgery at asmed the same day as me was told by his coordinator about the new clinic. I’m gonna pray that I got the experiences techs. I hope my friend did too as I was the one who recommended this clinic and we flew together from west coast USA. 

If either or both of us have a bad result im gonna feel so bad. 8 patients a day to me is inconceivable and totally incongruent with good practice. 4 is proving too many to handle, if this were to double it becomes nothing more than a money grab. But I know it’s likely true as I knew this the day after my surgery. This post just solidified it. 

3 minutes ago, kw877 said:

I can also corroborate this as my friend who had his surgery at asmed the same day as me was told by his coordinator about the new clinic. I’m gonna pray that I got the experiences techs. I hope my friend did too as I was the one who recommended this clinic and we flew together from west coast USA. 

If either or both of us have a bad result im gonna feel so bad. 8 patients a day to me is inconceivable and totally incongruent with good practice. 4 is proving too many to handle, if this were to double it becomes nothing more than a money grab. But I know it’s likely true as I knew this the day after my surgery. This post just solidified it. 

I just got off the phone with my coordinator a little while ago.  She described the details of the training process for techs and said they don't even touch your head until they've had like 4-5 years of experience (they work on dummies at first and watch live surgeries, but aren't involved in any operations on real people until they reach a certain number of years).  I suggested that she post that information on this site, as it may allay some of the concerns I've seen here.  She said that the vast majority of their patients are satisfied and that the clinic is constantly uploading new patient photographs to their website (at which point I suggested that they include the dates of surgery for each case that's shown on the site as well).  She said that, occasionally, there is an unsatisfied patient (since some variables, like the individual's blood circulation in their scalp, human factors, etc. can't always be controlled), but that they are in the minority and that the clinic stands by its 90% guarantee for those cases (and will even help pay for airfare for the retouch if that's an issue). 

So for them as far as I'm reading importance is quantity > quality.

That's pretty sad actually. They only care to make more money, that includes increasing the number of patients per day even though the results are not gonna be good.

Are there any good and renowned clinics in Turkey besides dr. Koray and his clinic?

Edited by Cristian1

I keep seeing people mention the international hairloss forum and want to say they only have around a dozen of CLINIC posted results from 2018 with varying quality, and if you check the patient testimonials you will see a very long thread by Nagualito with a sub par result. A dozen clinic posted result for clinic that has performed hundreds of surgeries this year alone. You could argue not everyone updates the clinic or wants their results posted but.. 12 out of several hundreds? And compared to how many sub par results posted by patients?

As for this forum there are several poor results if you care to look that range from sub par to unacceptable. I will obviously wait until the 12 month mark, but my entire front row is almost exclusively doubles and coupled with the poor density it looks awful, it just feels like I got screwed.

I am not surprised about the quality though now that I am more knowledgeable in the recent changes the clinic has made. It is all starting to make sense now that I hear about this mega clinic and newly hired staff, and how shockingly young my surgical techs looked, and I guess Erdogan was practicing as well since he wasn't even supervising us. You can't conveyorize a hair transplants clinic, It's a recipe for disaster.

IMG_20181031_123929.jpg

Edited by Payam

30 minutes ago, Payam said:

I keep seeing people mention the international hairloss forum and want to say they only have around a dozen of CLINIC posted results from 2018 with varying quality, and if you check the patient testimonials you will see a very long thread by Nagualito with a sub par result. A dozen clinic posted result for clinic that has performed hundreds of surgeries this year alone. You could argue not everyone updates the clinic or wants their results posted but.. 12 out of several hundreds? And compared to how many sub par results posted by patients?

As for this forum there are several poor results if you care to look that range from sub par to unacceptable. As for me I will obviously wait until the 12 month mark, but my entire front row is almost exclusively doubles and coupled with the poor density it looks awful, it just feels like I got screwed. I am not surprised about the quality though now that I am more knowledgeable in the recent changes the clinic has made. It is all starting to make sense now that I hear about this mega clinic and newly hired staff, and how shockingly young my surgical techs looked, and I guess Erdogan was practicing as well since he wasn't even supervising us. It's just a recipe for disaster, you can't conveyorize hair transplants, next thing you know he won't even perform the incisions himself.

I just did a cursory sweep through the international forum to look for people who had their surgeries long enough ago to see significant results, but not so long ago as to be outside your window of concern.  I found the following 13 people, all of whom had good results and seemed openly satisfied with them:

1)      ELCOMBATANTE – Surgery Sept 2016

2)      Flo75 (wants a touchup, but says he is satisfied overall) – Surgery Feb 2017

3)      JUL55 (had a very high Norwood and now has pretty good coverage) – Surgery March 2017

4)      XABABA – Surgery February 2017

5)      Cecholda – Surgery February 2017

6)      DIDOU – Surgery May 2017

7)      Kevin91FR – Surgery July 2017

?      WURLITO – Surgery August 2017

9)      MALLORY – Surgery August 2017

10)   NIVEK84 – Surgery February 2018

11)   SANDERZ – Surgery December 2017

12)   Arnojaz2000 (very high Norwood) – Surgery May 2018

13)   redjo27 – Surgery Oct 2017

Out of all the reviews I saw, only one person seemed disappointed (LHARRY -- Surgery June 2017), though his results weren't bad.  He just didn't think they were worth the money.  I saw no negative reviews from Nagualito, who, unless I missed something, seems to be the French equivalent of HT01, posting encouragement on many threads.

Concerning your statement that only 12 people out of hundreds posted results...I don't know what point you think that proves.  Are you implying that their results must have been negative since they didn't post?  The logic doesn't follow.  Maybe they just don't use these forums...

As far as your last paragraph is concerned, you seem to be jumping to a lot of extreme conclusions based off of very little information.  First, you're only at 7.5 months.  People have seen improvements up to the two year mark, so how are you so sure you're a failure?  Did you ask the clinic how much experience your techs had?  I was told by my coordinator that they aren't even allowed to touch real heads until they've had several years of experience.  Also, has anyone confirmed this 8 patient per day claim?  A lot of people seem to be speculating about it, but I haven't seen any solid confirmation.

I was under the impression that it is actually illegal for techs to do the Docs job in Turkey  [even extractions],  seem to remember Dr karadenez  saying something about it a few years back ,but a blind eye is shown because of the revenue  it brings in . Maybe the law has been changed and they legally can do extractions ,not sure about incisions    

OK quite correctly some posters have pointed out  other  recommended clinics have the same tech involvement  as there is at Asmed  but it begs the question are they doing 8 surgeries a day , impossible in my opinion for Dr Erdogan to have   quality control control over that many  techs no matter how many doll's heads they have worked on 

Point I'm making is OK I was being a bit flippant about the doll's head thing but I  read Dr Erdogan's explanation of the how the techs are trained , gradually introduced to doing extractions etc ,but we all know how thing's work ,what happens if someone goes ill ,would you be sure that a tech without enough training wouldn't be slipped in ,again it's just adding to the variables already present in transplant surgery . 

Edited by Mick50

6 minutes ago, Mick50 said:

I was under the impression that it is actually illegal for techs to do the Docs job in Turkey ,  seem to remember Dr karadenez  saying something about it a few years back ,but a blind eye is shown because of the revenue  it brings in .

OK quite correctly some posters have pointed out  other  recommended clinics have the same involvement  as there is at Asmed  but it begs the question are they doing 8 surgeries a day , impossible in my opinion for Dr Erdogan to have  control control over that many  techs no matter how many doll's heads they have worked on 

Yeah, I think it would be good to find out for sure if there's any truth to the 8-patient per day claim.

31 minutes ago, LordBaldwin said:

Yeah, I think it would be good to find out for sure if there's any truth to the 8-patient per day claim.

Good point , if it is true at least people will know and they can decide if it's for them ,the clinic I went to in Turkey  OK it was a tech clinic and the Doc just drew the hair-line but there were 2 sets of techs working on me and another guy ,  who I didn't even get to see as we started at different times .  even with 4 patients  Asmed  they don't appear to be staggering the times ,as guys on here have pointed out they were all at the clinic at the same time .

2 hours ago, LordBaldwin said:

I just did a cursory sweep through the international forum to look for people who had their surgeries long enough ago to see significant results, but not so long ago as to be outside your window of concern.  I found the following 13 people, all of whom had good results and seemed openly satisfied with them:

2)      Flo75 (wants a touchup, but says he is satisfied overall) – Surgery Feb 2017

3)      JUL55 (had a very high Norwood and now has pretty good coverage) – Surgery March 2017

Out of all the reviews I saw, only one person seemed disappointed (LHARRY -- Surgery June 2017), though his results weren't bad.  He just didn't think they were worth the money.  I saw no negative reviews from Nagualito, who, unless I missed something, seems to be the French equivalent of HT01, posting encouragement on many threads.

Concerning your statement that only 12 people out of hundreds posted results...I don't know what point you think that proves.  Are you implying that their results must have been negative since they didn't post?  The logic doesn't follow.  Maybe they just don't use these forums...

As far as your last paragraph is concerned, you seem to be jumping to a lot of extreme conclusions based off of very little information.  First, you're only at 7.5 months.  People have seen improvements up to the two year mark, so how are you so sure you're a failure?  Did you ask the clinic how much experience your techs had?  I was told by my coordinator that they aren't even allowed to touch real heads until they've had several years of experience.  Also, has anyone confirmed this 8 patient per day claim?  A lot of people seem to be speculating about it, but I haven't seen any solid confirmation.

Hello mate!

If you want to, you can include my surgery with ASMED (November 2017) as very succesful :)

I don't know what exactly is going on with this ASMED ¿issue?, but the fact is that I decided to post my case in the forum in order to help people, just like other user helped me when I was looking for a good (excellent) option for my transplant.

Here is my thread, if anybody wants to take a tour, but the important point I wanted to share is that, yes, I'm another succesful ASMED case and, judging from what we can see in the forum, we are the vast majority ;)

Bye, mates! Have a nice day! :)

6 hours ago, Cristian1 said:

So for them as far as I'm reading importance is quantity > quality.

That's pretty sad actually. They only care to make more money, that includes increasing the number of patients per day even though the results are not gonna be good.

Are there any good and renowned clinics in Turkey besides dr. Koray and his clinic?

@Cristian1,

I went back through your posts because I was curious why somebody with essentially no posts  see there name is so negative about a world renowned doctor and Clinic.  It seems like just about every post that you have made is about Dr. Erdogan  and says something negative.    How are you exactly? Are you a prospective patient? Have you not actually seen the multitude of impressive results posted not only by the clinic but by most of his patients? You seem overly concerned about his procedure and even your statement above doesn’t make sense. Out of everything you read, you’re only response is related to one small statement made by one other posterior about opening another clinic  on the number of patients they allegedly  work on it each day? 

Don’t get me wrong, you’re all entitled to your  opinion and certainly, if you wish to doctor to be more involved, then that’s your right. But to make statements that unfairly maligned him and his clinic win most of his patients are very happy with outstanding results, makes no sense.

What is your agenda and motives here?   Because it certainly seems to me that you’re not looking through all the information, you only get tech on some of the potential disadvantages even though it doesn’t affect the overall end results. 

Bill

4 hours ago, Payam said:

As for this forum there are several poor results if you care to look that range from sub par to unacceptable. I will obviously wait until the 12 month mark, but my entire front row is almost exclusively doubles and coupled with the poor density it looks awful, it just feels like I got screwed.

I am not surprised about the quality though now that I am more knowledgeable in the recent changes the clinic has made. It is all starting to make sense now that I hear about this mega clinic and newly hired staff, and how shockingly young my surgical techs looked, and I guess Erdogan was practicing as well since he wasn't even supervising us. You can't conveyorize a hair transplants clinic, It's a recipe for disaster.

IMG_20181031_123929.jpg

Dude, you’re sounding more and more neurotic and it’s beginning to be hard to take you seriously with all the repetitive claims and hyperbole you keep conveying about the clinic and your procedure and your obsession with a handful of double and triple grafts in your hairline and not-yet-mature density that is not an end-all be-all at this point in time. You seem to have already concluded that your procedure is a failure 7.5 months in and even much earlier and have concluded that the clinic is functioning as some sort of back-alley chop-shop, and you seem to be wanting to convince others that’s it is as well, just being honest here. It’s hard to take people seriously when they sabotage their own credibility by looking for faults and repeatedly blow them out of proportion before a final result or actual evidence, defame a reputable clinic, create assumptions about clinic operations and about lack of more negative reviews about the clinic because the hundreds of patients aren’t posting them but they’re probably real and failures as well. 

It’s like telling a 3-months pregnant woman that her child is ugly without having seen the born child...for lack of a better metaphor haha

Do you have a sub-par result so far....yes, could it get better....yes

I hope that within 10-months time and beyond you’ve gotten great improvement...not for the sake of ASMED or Dr Erdogan but for you and others that may put themselves thru similar stress and worry. And if after then it’s still a mediocre sub-par result then you deserve to have it fixed....but burning your bridged with the clinic at 4,5,6,7.5months doesn’t help you.

p.s. It would help posting photos that aren’t so close-up, that show your full scalp again if you decide to post updated ones.

12 minutes ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

I too would like to know where the 8 patient rumor came from.   That said, I will speak to the clinic to see just how many patients they actually do work on each day.  

Bill

No one ever said they have 8 patients a day. They have FOUR patients a day not 8, at least when i was there this march.

10 hours ago, cali101 said:

If this is true then by the sounds of it the mediocre/bad recent results which we have been seeing are coming from newly recruited techs who are being trained up for the opening of the new clinic, which would explain the poor results. Which would make sense.

At this point lads I don’t think I have the confidence with this clinic, whether these rumours be true or false and I have called off the operation and I am currently looking else where. I’m just not willing to take the risk of being a guinea pig for these new girls he has employed on their HT apprenticeship lol.

Along with the fact that the Dr is barley in the room and overseeing the operation, which I have heard from several people.

A hair transplant is a massive life changing decision and I don’t think Asmed is the place for me personally. It is a shame because like I say, I have been looking forward to this for months now, maybe I should of never have found this forum lol. 

I think I will pay more and go forward with dr reddy who seems to give a more involved service, where I am the focus of the day. It’s going to cost me but I’m sure i will sleep well at night knowing I’ve made the right decision. Early days yet though roll on 2019!! 

thanks everyone for their feedback and support helping me come to this decision 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LordBaldwin said:

No one has said 8 patients a day, it's FOUR patients a day as far as i know, which is far too much in itself. I will look at the results you posted when i get home, the only conclusion i am jumping to is that when you have several teams of techs and almost no supervision during critical aspects of the surgery, there is an increased probability that the quality is negatively affected. I don't think that is an unreasonable conclusion to draw. I will not counter with the poor results here for obvious reasons, it is extremely mean spirited to talk negatively of someone elses transplant even if it is objective so let's continue this conversation in the PMs.