Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

i need some advice on what to do.

I am booked to see Dr Koray Erdogan next week (friday) but after seeing the recent results the clinic is producing I am really considering backing out. 

My main focus for the procedure is my hairline, the rest of my hair is really quite thick I am around a Norwood 3.

but I keep seeing unhappy patients recently  and the main thing they all seem to have in common is the lack of density and the hairline looking really pluggy and unnatural.  Given the fact that good hairline is my main goal, I really am considering pulling the plug on Asmed this late. (I’ve even sent the deposit I don’t know if I will get it back)

To be honest I assumed the results of that payam dude were rare but after I did some more digging I realised I keep finding more and more unhappy patients and I am really struggling to find RECENT cases of people who were happy with their hairline.

my second choice is dr Raghu reddy, he is more expensive but he is there throughout the whole procedure, it would be done over 2 days, he performs the extractions incisions and transplantation.

i have been looking forward to visiting Asmed for months now but it is a really big decision to make and I thought Erdogan was safe and one of the best in the business (also affordable)

should I pull out or hope for the best?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, PGDMMB said:

Hi everyone,

i need some advice on what to do.

I am booked to see Dr Koray Erdogan next week (friday) but after seeing the recent results the clinic is producing I am really considering backing out. 

My main focus for the procedure is my hairline, the rest of my hair is really quite thick I am around a Norwood 3.

but I keep seeing unhappy patients recently  and the main thing they all seem to have in common is the lack of density and the hairline looking really pluggy and unnatural.  Given the fact that good hairline is my main goal, I really am considering pulling the plug on Asmed this late. (I’ve even sent the deposit I don’t know if I will get it back)

To be honest I assumed the results of that payam dude were rare but after I did some more digging I realised I keep finding more and more unhappy patients and I am really struggling to find RECENT cases of people who were happy with their hairline.

my second choice is dr Raghu reddy, he is more expensive but he is there throughout the whole procedure, it would be done over 2 days, he performs the extractions incisions and transplantation.

i have been looking forward to visiting Asmed for months now but it is a really big decision to make and I thought Erdogan was safe and one of the best in the business (also affordable)

should I pull out or hope for the best?

Have you contacted Dr Reddy to get a quote of how many grafts you will need in his opinion ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a few months post op from asmed. Seeing the recent results is giving me anxiety lol have you messaged asmed to see what their response is to the recent negative feedback? It seems to be more and more prevalent of late and I’m worrying about my result :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On this forum, there have only been two verified members complaining of results. There have been some members who have complained and posted no proof that they were a patient and much less any photos. Take those reviews with a grain of salt. Also, Payam is still at 7 months and still has time to improve and HT has already been told ASMED will do a tiych uo for free.  However, I will say that Dr. Reddy, is producing some of the best results ive seen in Europe. 


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kw877 said:

I’m a few months post op from asmed. Seeing the recent results is giving me anxiety lol have you messaged asmed to see what their response is to the recent negative feedback? It seems to be more and more prevalent of late and I’m worrying about my result :(

How it coming along bro? Any signs of concern?

i emailed them tonight saying I was concerned with the recent reviews and lack of density in the hairline.

 

hope your are one of the good results mate

good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

On this forum, there have only been two verified members complaining of results. There have been some members who have complained and posted no proof that they were a patient and much less any photos. Take those reviews with a grain of salt. Also, Payam is still at 7 months and still has time to improve and HT has already been told ASMED will do a tiych uo for free.  However, I will say that Dr. Reddy, is producing some of the best results ive seen in Europe. 

Let’s be honest payam’s results are not good, if my results were that bad at 7 months I would not be happy and the way a lot of people have been dismissing his concerns telling him he’s over reacting is not right. 

To be honest mate good recent hairline results are becoming the minority when it comes to erdogan’s paitents.

im really in two minds about whether to splash out more money on reddy or go for the cheaper option with Erdogan and have the option of free touch ups if I’m not happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mick50 said:

Have you contacted Dr Reddy to get a quote of how many grafts you will need in his opinion ?

Not yet mate, I assumed Erdogan was the best in the business and a safe bet so I thought I would be getting the same quality service at a cheaper price with him. 

But recent revelations about the wack hairlines he is producing are making me want to run for the hills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the more and more i hear about erdogan the less i want to spend my money with him, at the very start of my research he was on the top of my list, not so much anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PGDMMB said:

Hi everyone,

i need some advice on what to do.

I am booked to see Dr Koray Erdogan next week (friday) but after seeing the recent results the clinic is producing I am really considering backing out. 

My main focus for the procedure is my hairline, the rest of my hair is really quite thick I am around a Norwood 3.

but I keep seeing unhappy patients recently  and the main thing they all seem to have in common is the lack of density and the hairline looking really pluggy and unnatural.  Given the fact that good hairline is my main goal, I really am considering pulling the plug on Asmed this late. (I’ve even sent the deposit I don’t know if I will get it back)

To be honest I assumed the results of that payam dude were rare but after I did some more digging I realised I keep finding more and more unhappy patients and I am really struggling to find RECENT cases of people who were happy with their hairline.

my second choice is dr Raghu reddy, he is more expensive but he is there throughout the whole procedure, it would be done over 2 days, he performs the extractions incisions and transplantation.

i have been looking forward to visiting Asmed for months now but it is a really big decision to make and I thought Erdogan was safe and one of the best in the business (also affordable)

should I pull out or hope for the best?

Look on the international forum (a lot more results from the last 18 months than here, maybe 40 or so), There are clearly significantly more good results than bad on here also,  should be noted that Payam isn't even 9 months and HT0416 who is also loud on this issue is over 2 years out.

Should also say I've seen 2  well below average Cooley cases this year some with clearly worse growth than Payam's case, no one cares, they were even praised by forum-goers. A few poor growth Rahal FUE cases and again no one says anything.  Even more poor Feriduni results across various forums. Quite frankly there isn't a surgeon who doesn't have bad results because its not a risk free surgery. You have a few poor  Erdogan cases (or people complaining at the 6 month mark that refuse to post photos etc) and suddenly its the end of the world, the reality is that these other clinics aren't unlucky enough to get crusaders like Payam posting negative comments on every related thread. Erdogan is also the most patient posted surgeon on this and the international forum from what I see and does 3-4 surgeries per day, even with a higher success rate than 90% of surgeons the bad results will be more visible, especially with people like Payam and HT0416 who is complaining 2 years down the line despite having been offered a free touch-up. A lot of people with unrealistic expectations which Melvin addressed and did a great set of photos showing also. 

I'm still at 6 months and the length of the transplants is nowhere near the natives plus expecting more thickening and a small amount of growth, but I think I'm close to being able to say I will have had two successful and recent surgeries in a row at this point with ASMED. I don't think it makes any sense whatsoever for them to be considered a clinic where suddenly 3 poor results over 2 years means they shouldn't be considered, but in the case of other clinics (and there are absolutely none that avoid it aside from those like Koniors where you see less than 3 FUE cases in 12 months)  its just something that happens. Should be mentioned too that ASMED do offer free touch-ups for below 90% growth and have a robot that can count the exact amount of growth.

IMG_0813-01-11-18-09-07.thumb.PNG.031d75d499e4eb842286cbb5ec45bd15.PNG

 

 

I do think Reddy does very good work as with all the other surgeons I mentioned (albeit more conservative), but I've seen various poor results and reviews from him too. Hair transplants are not a risk free surgery PERIOD. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by JeanLDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PGDMMB said:

Let’s be honest payam’s results are not good, if my results were that bad at 7 months I would not be happy and the way a lot of people have been dismissing his concerns telling him he’s over reacting is not right. 

To be honest mate good recent hairline results are becoming the minority when it comes to erdogan’s paitents.

im really in two minds about whether to splash out more money on reddy or go for the cheaper option with Erdogan and have the option of free touch ups if I’m not happy.

Payam's result is not a finished result it's a result so far at 7.5 months ,my hair hair improved drastically from the 7-8 month  mark to 12 months and right up to the 18 months ,no one has    dismissed his concerns ,just   anyone who has done any research knows 7.5 months is way too early to deem if  it's sub-par result  or not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

I had my HT will Dr Reddy last year and could not be happier with my results and the whole process; also Dr Reddy team who assist him are also amazing the same team have been with him for 8 to 10 years.

Nothing is rushed they take there time and get things perfect first time round, I had no swelling, the donor area healed super quick and incredibly well, redness went quick also.

Doctor Reddy wasn’t cheap but when I looked at things, I had 2150 over two full days they took there time and got things perfect (could of rushed me out in half the time).

Best of luck...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mick50 said:

Payam's result is not a finished result it's a result so far at 7.5 months ,my hair hair improved drastically from the 7-8 month  mark to 12 months and right up to the 18 months ,no one has    dismissed his concerns ,just   anyone who has done any research knows 7.5 months is way too early to deem if  it's sub-par result  or not 

Yeh yeh yeh ok because I’ve not been doing the research and studying hair transplants and their results for years now ??

Look, if payams results turn out decent and his hairline fills out more you can publically say to me ‘I told you so’

at this point though, I’d put my money on his results not getting any better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

Look on the international forum (a lot more results from the last 18 months than here, maybe 40 or so), There are clearly significantly more good results than bad on here also,  should be noted that Payam isn't even 9 months and HT0416 who is also loud on this issue is over 2 years out.

Should also say I've seen 2  well below average Cooley cases this year some with clearly worse growth than Payam's case, no one cares, they were even praised by forum-goers. A few poor growth Rahal FUE cases and again no one says anything.  Even more poor Feriduni results across various forums. Quite frankly there isn't a surgeon who doesn't have bad results because its not a risk free surgery. You have a few poor  Erdogan cases (or people complaining at the 6 month mark that refuse to post photos etc) and suddenly its the end of the world, the reality is that these other clinics aren't unlucky enough to get crusaders like Payam posting negative comments on every related thread. Erdogan is also the most patient posted surgeon on this and the international forum from what I see and does 3-4 surgeries per day, even with a higher success rate than 90% of surgeons the bad results will be more visible, especially with people like Payam and HT0416 who is complaining 2 years down the line despite having been offered a free touch-up. A lot of people with unrealistic expectations which Melvin addressed and did a great set of photos showing also. 

I'm still at 6 months and the length of the transplants is nowhere near the natives plus expecting more thickening and a small amount of growth, but I think I'm close to being able to say I will have had two successful and recent surgeries in a row at this point with ASMED. I don't think it makes any sense whatsoever for them to be considered a clinic where suddenly 3 poor results over 2 years means they shouldn't be considered, but in the case of other clinics (and there are absolutely none that avoid it aside from those like Koniors where you see less than 3 FUE cases in 12 months)  its just something that happens. Should be mentioned too that ASMED do offer free touch-ups for below 90% growth and have a robot that can count the exact amount of growth.

IMG_0813-01-11-18-09-07.thumb.PNG.031d75d499e4eb842286cbb5ec45bd15.PNG

 

 

I do think Reddy does very good work as with all the other surgeons I mentioned (albeit more conservative), but I've seen various poor results and reviews from him too. Hair transplants are not a risk free surgery PERIOD. 

 

 

 

 

Yea Hasson and Wong who as we all know produce great work ,but they've had their sub-par results as well ,an unfortunate reality anyone considering a hair-transplant has to be prepared and able to deal with a sub -par result, as Jean has pointed out they happen at the best clinics . 

Hairs looking good Jean ,,lots more thickening to come 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PGDMMB said:

Yeh yeh yeh ok because I’ve not been doing the research and studying hair transplants and their results for years now ??

Look, if payams results turn out decent and his hairline fills out more you can publically say to me ‘I told you so’

at this point though, I’d put my money on his results not getting any better 

Yeh yeh well if you're so well informed you shouldn't be jumping on the band-wagon and know that 7 months is too early in the majority of cases to deem a transplant to be a failure,  and you should also know as Jean pointed out every clinic has their   share of sub -par results .

Edited by Mick50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mick50 said:

Yeh yeh well if you're so well informed you shouldn't be jumping on the band-wagon and know that 7 months is too early in the majority of cases to deem a transplant to be a failure,  and you should also know as Jean pointed out every clinic has their   share of sub -par results .

Would you be honestly be happy with the way his hair is coming along? AFTER 3600 GRAFTS!

I’m sure they do, and I’m not doubting the man has had some amazing results at his clinic but with all these recent reviews cannot be ignored. There is something obviously going wrong over there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PGDMMB said:

Would you be honestly be happy with the way his hair is coming along? AFTER 3600 GRAFTS!

I’m sure they do, and I’m not doubting the man has had some amazing results at his clinic but with all these recent reviews cannot be ignored. There is something obviously going wrong over there

lol "some", over 40 strong patient posted results across here and the international forum during the last 18 months. None of the complaint results are anything close to disasters either.  The only clinic that has as many good results posted online as ASMED on a regular basis aside from Diep's who churns them out on his Youtube channel. NONE have the same amount of strong patient posted results.

With the 2 poor Cooley results I've seen and can show from the last 12 months, or poor Rahal or Feriduni results I mentioned, or the poor Reddy results I could find, is "something obviously going wrong over there" too? Be rational about your research, why is it that Payam's result at 7.5 month would make you reconsider about ASMED, but not about any of the bad results from these other clinics?  Which as well as every other top clinic in the world have plenty because that's the nature of hair transplants. Its not a risk free surgery. The difference is that patients from those other clinics don't scream as hard as Payam and HT0416. HT0416 didn't even have a bad result, he refuses to take proper photos, won't post post-ops, and deliberately tries to make his transplant look as bad as possible in the pics he takes. Read Melvin's thread on this and you'll understand. 

If I had 3600 grafts and Payams result, I would be upset, but the clinic offer a free touchup for growth below 90% and the reality is that he'd be one of the rare cases that didn't get a great result.  Blaming the clinic or spreading his hair apart to deliberately make it worse when complaining is childish and irrational. The clinic makes it clear that they work to rectify a situation with subpar growth so the idea that they're irresponsible or don't stand by their work is just wrong.

I think you should do what ever you feel safest doing, but it would be flat out dumb to expect that by going to Reddy your result will automatically be good by default. Like any other surgeon he has poor/low density results and on top of that doesn't have even 10% of the patient posted results Erdogan does here or elsewhere. If you genuinely think that a great result is a guarantee with any surgeon you should call off a transplant entirely and do proper research. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

lol "some", over 40 strong patient posted results across here and the international forum during the last 18 months. None of the complaint results are anything close to disasters either.  The only clinic that has as many good results posted online as ASMED on a regular basis aside from Diep's who churns them out on his Youtube channel. NONE have the same amount of strong patient posted results.

With the 2 poor Cooley results I've seen and can show from the last 12 months, or poor Rahal or Feriduni results I mentioned, or the poor Reddy results I could find, is "something obviously going wrong over there" too? Be rational about your research, why is it that Payam's result at 7.5 month would make you reconsider about ASMED, but not about any of the bad results from these other clinics?  Which as well as every other top clinic in the world have plenty because that's the nature of hair transplants. Its not a risk free surgery. The difference is that patients from those other clinics don't scream as hard as Payam and HT0416. HT0416 didn't even have a bad result, he refuses to take proper photos, won't post post-ops, and deliberately tries to make his transplant look as bad as possible in the pics he takes. Read Melvin's thread on this and you'll understand. 

If I had 3600 grafts and Payams result, I would be upset, but the clinic offer a free touchup for growth below 90% and the reality is that he'd be one of the rare cases that didn't get a great result.  Blaming the clinic or spreading his hair apart to deliberately make it worse when complaining is childish and irrational. The clinic makes it clear that they work to rectify a situation with subpar growth so the idea that they're irresponsible or don't stand by their work is just wrong.

I think you should do what ever you feel safest doing, but it would be flat out dumb to expect that by going to Reddy your result will automatically be good by default. Like any other surgeon he has poor/low density results and on top of that doesn't have even 10% of the patient posted results Erdogan does here or elsewhere. If you genuinely think that a great result is a guarantee with any surgeon you should call off a transplant entirely and do proper research. 

What is this international forum your talking about? 

Can you send me a link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PGDMMB said:

What is this international forum your talking about? 

Can you send me a link?

I won't link it just in case its against this forums rules, but you can just google international hairloss forum then use translate tool on Chrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot say i have a natural hair transplant on my head. I been complaining for almost 2 years. The first year asmed kept on reassuring me everything was alright and wait till 12 months, i waited 12 months still looked shit, then i got told wait 18 months if things still not good, come back, i waited 18 months still told them i was unhappy. they offered a touch up/repair , then heard nothing, i emailed them a couple times and tried still nothing, after a couple months i finally got hold of them on a different number they asked me to send pics for dr erdogan to analyse, i sent them pics, they got back to me saying everthing was all good, can they use my pics for website, altomatically dismissing my claims of a botch job. after back and forth and long delays in response time they finally offered a touch up again and a date in october, this was back in may. then i had trouble getting hold of them again, then when i did they said they will get back to me with a confirmed date in october, time went by didnt hear a thing, at that time i knew what they were doing basically ignoring me to a certain extent for me to go away. time went on then they told me october was booked and they have a date for me in january, this time it sounded more real from the co ordinator, after chatting on the phone i was informed it will be done at a new bigger asmed clinic, i wasnt very pleased with this so i asked the co ordinator for dr erdogan to personally phone or email me and explain to me what could of went wrong with my surgery and how he might repair it, to reassure me. i was told this is not possible dr erdogan a very busy man and i must come to turkey.

in that time of complaining over the 2 years i have spoken to 3 drs , in my opinion best in the business producing natural results on a regular basis not these artificial fake looking hairlines, they all pretty much say the same thing. its repairable but going to take some work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That kind of evasive and delayed responses from Asmed that HT0416 has detailed has also been reported by other members like Jonyny (as can be seen on his thread) and it worries me because I expect the doctor to mantain his quality standards and 90% growth guarantee when a disappointing or subpar result happens instead of trying to get rid of the unhappy patients.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

I won't link it just in case its against this forums rules, but you can just google international hairloss forum then use translate tool on Chrome.

Most of the results look poor. same people commenting on all the results must be mods or affiliated to the clinic saying bravo job.

dr erdogan was once a highly rated surgeon back in 2013 in that time he has changed how he practices moving to bigger clinics and having 4 patients plus a day 2000-3000 grafts per patient. results are just not the same, once surgical assistant dilek is now head boss running a bunch of young surgical assistants with dr erdogan supervising from head office via monitors. patients are no longer getting a dr erdogan hair transplant they are getting a asmed hair transplant, completly different to what you once got hence the poor results.

Lots of un natural results coming out of this clinic, lots of patients are afraid to speak up about it. A gang of keyboard bullys will attack you and tell you have mental problems.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PGDMMB said:

How it coming along bro? Any signs of concern?

i emailed them tonight saying I was concerned with the recent reviews and lack of density in the hairline.

 

hope your are one of the good results mate

good luck

Im far too early on to be able to tell yet, just hit 3 months. Im just worried as there seems to be a lot of results lately that are super sparse and very low density. Im realistic in expectations and never expected it to be as dense as my native hair but at least enough to work with without combovers or masking products like Toppik etc. otherwise theres not much point is there. Theres a couple of Asmed bulldogs on here that jump on anyone with anything negative to say about the clinic and I think its becoming a problem. To try and push people out of their honest opinions on their own experiences is wrong and absolutely not what id want when researching clinics. I want to know what ALL patients have to say and why they are happy or unhappy. 

Its obvious that people have researched before going to Asmed, as I did. I was super impressed by the results, which is why I and others chose them. My experience was fantastic in that everyone at the clinic couldn't do enough for me and the doctor was very warm and patient with me. Im hoping my result will reflect what everyone expects of Asmed going off their previous record and that the last few are in the minority, time will tell!

That being said Im going to be honest either way, regardless of the bulldogs :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PGDMMB said:

Let’s be honest payam’s results are not good, if my results were that bad at 7 months I would not be happy and the way a lot of people have been dismissing his concerns telling him he’s over reacting is not right. 

To be honest mate good recent hairline results are becoming the minority when it comes to erdogan’s paitents.

im really in two minds about whether to splash out more money on reddy or go for the cheaper option with Erdogan and have the option of free touch ups if I’m not happy.

Hair transplants take 12 months to fully manifest, this is the standard everywhere in the world. No one is dismissing his concerns, we’re simply letting him know that things can turn around and in the event that they don’t, I will personally contact Dr. Erdogan on his behalf. 

With that said, if you don’t feel confident with Dr. Erdogan, simply choose another surgeon, there’s nothing wrong with that. It seems your mind is already made up. However, make sure you have realistic expectations and realize that no surgery is guaranteed no matter who the doctor is performing your surgery.

Also, base your decision on results and not finances, if you feel Dr. Reddy is going to give you the best result choose him, money comes and goes, but results last forever. 

Warm regards-Melvin


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, kw877 said:

Im far too early on to be able to tell yet, just hit 3 months. Im just worried as there seems to be a lot of results lately that are super sparse and very low density. Im realistic in expectations and never expected it to be as dense as my native hair but at least enough to work with without combovers or masking products like Toppik etc. otherwise theres not much point is there. Theres a couple of Asmed bulldogs on here that jump on anyone with anything negative to say about the clinic and I think its becoming a problem. To try and push people out of their honest opinions on their own experiences is wrong and absolutely not what id want when researching clinics. I want to know what ALL patients have to say and why they are happy or unhappy. 

Its obvious that people have researched before going to Asmed, as I did. I was super impressed by the results, which is why I and others chose them. My experience was fantastic in that everyone at the clinic couldn't do enough for me and the doctor was very warm and patient with me. Im hoping my result will reflect what everyone expects of Asmed going off their previous record and that the last few are in the minority, time will tell!

That being said Im going to be honest either way, regardless of the bulldogs :)

Telling people to look at his history of results on as many resources as possible rather than listening to two who scream louder and more dishonestly than anyone else  (and not even at 8 months)  is not what a "bulldog" would do, its what any  rational human being would. That's a pretty shitty and ignorant thing to call someone for basic common sense.

Its not hard to find bad results from any alternative top surgeon you could suggest from the last 12 months. Not sure why the same two people slandering and trying to drive people away from the clinic should be accepted but presenting facts from people who have experience with the clinic is "a problem". You shouldn't ignore bad results from ASMED, but you also shouldn't ignore bad results from top surgeons like Feriduni, Cooley, Rahal etc etc which is what its obvious people are doing, because there are just as many poor results over the last few years from those clinics yet people say absolutely nothing about it. A rational person and someone who has done their research would be aware from this that not every result even from a top clinic is a home run, but at least ASMED offer touch-ups for below-par growth. None of the cases in question has the surgeon rejected to help the patient, even when they slander (and make things up, and post photos in the least flattering way possible) on a popular public forum.

I agree with Melvin that for patients if they don't feel comfortable then move on, but for personal benefit apply the same standard and reference of poor results to every clinic, not just the ones with the people complaining the loudest.

Edited by JeanLDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kw877 said:

Im far too early on to be able to tell yet, just hit 3 months. Im just worried as there seems to be a lot of results lately that are super sparse and very low density. Im realistic in expectations and never expected it to be as dense as my native hair but at least enough to work with without combovers or masking products like Toppik etc. otherwise theres not much point is there. Theres a couple of Asmed bulldogs on here that jump on anyone with anything negative to say about the clinic and I think its becoming a problem. To try and push people out of their honest opinions on their own experiences is wrong and absolutely not what id want when researching clinics. I want to know what ALL patients have to say and why they are happy or unhappy. 

Its obvious that people have researched before going to Asmed, as I did. I was super impressed by the results, which is why I and others chose them. My experience was fantastic in that everyone at the clinic couldn't do enough for me and the doctor was very warm and patient with me. Im hoping my result will reflect what everyone expects of Asmed going off their previous record and that the last few are in the minority, time will tell!

That being said Im going to be honest either way, regardless of the bulldogs :)

I totally agree. I want to read what everyone has to say whether it's positive, negative or a mixed bag and not speculation about patients' mental stability or honesty.

People that we know that were there with us and had concerns, issues or complaints don't talk so you know for sure there is more than the few brave people speaking loud and clear.

Quickly come these very suspicious people to call unhappy patients liar, mentally unstable, "why do you post only on Asmed threads and not evaluate other clinics?" This was addressed to me by the most aggressive and obvious of them all, JeanLDD.

If you get a HT at Asmed you are basically checking Asmed results before and after the HT, but not all the threads about all the doctors on all the forums (glad that some people have so much free time) and if you say what others have said about the clinic you are not lying. We are not professional reviewers of HTs so we don't have to review every case and every doctor but they are already in defence mode before you even know, even bashing other doctors. Why I wonder. 

What's the reasoning behind "Your expectations were not realistic" that some people get here as response? People choose a HT and a doctor because they have seen other people's results with similar hair loss and not because one night they had a dream about how their hair would look if they had a HT done by whatever doctor. Their expectations are based on real cases and not on fantasies. If hoping for a good result is unrealistic what's the point of the surgery and choosing a good doctor?

We don't need to read aggressive bulldog(s) on every thread like they have to be everywhere bullying anyone who has a critical opinion like undercover representatives or lawyers. That's not what a forum is for. If they don't feel comfortable with unsatisfied patients they should not be everywhere and just post their results and their experiences on their own threads and stop right there because they are just annoying people that have suffered enough already and not helping anybody but a doctor's reputation. Again, this is not what a forum is for.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×