Backing out of ASMED

PGDMMB

The people that’s standing up for asmed are the ones that had positive results from them like jean .. he’s going to defend his doctor.. they changed his life .. look at how great his hair is now .. n Melvin stands up for asmed because he’s seen enough of their good results and knows what they capable of .. so don’t say they bulldogs .. I totally understand where both sides are coming from .. if u want to listen to the negative u have to hear the positives too .. so it’s much appreciated from both sides .. this kind of debate is what this forum is all about .. the patients point of view . Myself personally , if I needed a large fue procedure done . I would definitely go to asmed .. but yeah it’s true .. these popular clinics are getting too many clients n making them too rich .. there’s going to be cases where the patient is neglected .. That’s why it’s good to hear the bad n good .. keeps the clinic in check .. 

17 minutes ago, BigBen said:

I totally agree. I want to read what everyone has to say whether it's positive, negative or a mixed bag and not speculation about patients' mental stability or honesty.

People that we know that were there with us and had concerns, issues or complaints don't talk so you know for sure there is more than the few brave people speaking loud and clear.

Quickly come these very suspicious people to call unhappy patients liar, mentally unstable, "why do you post only on Asmed threads and not evaluate other clinics?" This was addressed to me by the most aggressive and obvious of them all, JeanLDD.

If you get a HT at Asmed you are basically checking Asmed results before and after the HT, but not all the threads about all the doctors on all the forums (glad that some people have so much free time) and if you say what others have said about the clinic you are not lying. We are not professional reviewers of HTs so we don't have to review every case and every doctor but they are already in defence mode before you even know, even bashing other doctors. Why I wonder. 

What's the reasoning behind "Your expectations were not realistic" that some people get here as response? People choose a HT and a doctor because they have seen other people's results with similar hair loss and not because one night they had a dream about how their hair would look if they had a HT done by whatever doctor. Their expectations are based on real cases and not on fantasies. If hoping for a good result is unrealistic what's the point of the surgery and choosing a good doctor?

We don't need to read aggressive bulldog(s) on every thread like they have to be everywhere bullying anyone who has a critical opinion like undercover representatives or lawyers. That's not what a forum is for. If they don't feel comfortable with unsatisfied patients they should not be everywhere and just post their results and their experiences on their own threads and stop right there because they are just annoying people that have suffered enough already and not helping anybody but a doctor's reputation. Again, this is not what a forum is for.

I'm not going to post a single other response on this issue because I do see that its a waste of time and the responses are made by irrational people who just want to complain, but read Payam's thread, and look at HT0146s results and comments. If you don't think there are separate personal or anxiety related issues at play then there's nothing to say other than that how hilarious that is, and I feel bad for you.

Keep supporting the childish, ignorant reckless and dishonest comments if it makes you feel better. I never suggested anyone should be censored or shouldn't speak their mind, but a stupid comment based on lies and misleading comments that are made with the intention of hurting someones business is wrong, and its childish, period. You're deliberately trying to make others feel uncomfortable about going to the clinic based on a small number of cases,  despite the fact other major clinics have equal or more poor results and pretending to them that every result should be a home run.   Payam who is the loudest one complaining isn't even at 9 months. You then have the audacity to complain about feeling uncomfortable when someone presents facts to the contrary.  A forum isn't a free for all for one side to act braindead and irrational and censor anyone who suggests that, most people (the vast majority, well over 50 from the last 18 months) with positive results from the clinic aren't going to be comfortable entering the madhouse here and responding to Payam who is clearly irrational and doesn't want to change his mind which was set from day one if you read the thread.  You say you aren't a professional reviewer and don't have time to review all their cases, no but the fact is that you can check over 150 in a few hours, which is reasonable if you're dropping 10 grand on a hair transplant. Pretending you can't do a Google search like any other adult is pathetic and dishonest. 

It is silly for me to go on about it because the comments of the those who I rightfully said were childish and had psychological issues just get more and more unhinged, thinking they are some type of martyr. Better to just ignore them, which I will.

Edited by JeanLDD

9 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

If you don't think there are separate personal or anxiety related issues at play then there's nothing to say other than that how hilarious that is, and I feel bad for you.

Good that you find people’s anxiety and disappointment in their hair surgery ‘hilarious’

Keep supporting the childish, ignorant reckless and dishonest comments if it makes you feel better.

Dishonest why? Because they don’t align with your experience? Just because someone’s opinion and experience differs from yours, does not make then dishonest. Name calling again.

I never suggested anyone should be censored or shouldn't speak their mind, but a stupid comment based on lies and misleading comments that are made with the intention of hurting someones business is wrong, and its childish, period.

Stupid comments and lies with intent to mislead...by speaking on their experience?

You're deliberately trying to make others feel uncomfortable about going to the clinic based on a small number of cases,  despite the fact other major clinics have equal or more poor results and pretending to them that every result should be a home run. 

So people who have negative experiences shouldn’t speak on it? Yes other clinics have bad results. All Drs will. However, that doesn’t absolve every other clinic from being held accountable to their patients. And it certainly doesn’t mean people should stay quiet of their result isn’t what they were led to expect. To suggest that one should put up and shut up because all doctors have bad results isn’t an argument. 

Payam who is the loudest one complaining isn't even at 9 months. You then have the audacity to complain about feeling uncomfortable when someone presents facts to the contrary. 

You say hes he’s the loudest, but you always seem to be one post behind. A post that’s 10x longer, full of name calling and aggression and it’s in almost every one of his comments. 

A forum isn't a free for all for one side to act braindead and irrational and censor anyone who suggests that, most people (the vast majority, well over 50 from the last 18 months) with positive results from the clinic aren't going to be comfortable entering the madhouse here

Actually a forum is just that, a free for all to express their experience and opinions. As for braindead and irrational, time to knock that nonsense on the head isn’t it?

Also, it’s ridiculously hypocritical that you’re talking of how we shouldn’t censor people. You’re trying to do just that to anyone with a negative opinion. Food for thought.

and responding to Payam

Yeah you don’t really seem to do anything else to be honest

who is clearly irrational and doesn't want to change his mind which was set from day one if you read the thread.  You say you aren't a professional reviewer and don't have time to review all their cases, no but the fact is that you can check over 150 in a few hours, which is reasonable if you're dropping 10 grand on a hair transplant. Pretending you can't do a Google search like any other adult is pathetic and dishonest.

Im starting to wonder if you can finish a paragraph without insulting someone...

It is silly for me to go on about it because the comments of the those who I rightfully said were childish and had psychological issues just get more and more unhinged, thinking they are some type of martyr. Better to just ignore them, which I will.

Again, insults. 

Really bored of this drama. For some reason you keep chasing certain members around the forum trying to junk what they have to say. This forum is for all of us, and any attempt to silence any negative reviews is massively problematic. Like I said before, it’s important for prospective patients to see ALL sides. ALL experiences and they can then weigh up their decision. In future I suggest you politely disagree or ignore and move on. You can’t seem to keep a civility to your posts and frankly it’s dampening the forum. My two cents. 

Which I’m entitled to btw :)

• Like 1

To the topic creator. You shouldn't go to ASMED based on how you feel now. If you are filled with worry. You will always doubt your decision to go there. (This is not related to ASMED), but you will be doubting yourself for 6 months regardless of how it goes.

I've lurked here for a while... And I basically agree with Legend. My personal opinion is for massively large FUE, he is probably the best especially when cost is taken into an account. If you need 4k-5k of grafts. And only want one transplant for a chance at an acceptable result. There's not a whole lot of choices. For hairline work he seems average  for a good doctor (which is still good). But still relatively cheap. 

If you are the type that needs to be able to call the doctor to get feedback. He's definetely not the one to go to.If you want to feel special, or significant. He's also not the one to go to for that either.

Edited by here
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, PGDMMB said:

Hi everyone,

i need some advice on what to do.

I am booked to see Dr Koray Erdogan next week (friday) but after seeing the recent results the clinic is producing I am really considering backing out. 

My main focus for the procedure is my hairline, the rest of my hair is really quite thick I am around a Norwood 3.

but I keep seeing unhappy patients recently  and the main thing they all seem to have in common is the lack of density and the hairline looking really pluggy and unnatural.  Given the fact that good hairline is my main goal, I really am considering pulling the plug on Asmed this late. (I’ve even sent the deposit I don’t know if I will get it back)

To be honest I assumed the results of that payam dude were rare but after I did some more digging I realised I keep finding more and more unhappy patients and I am really struggling to find RECENT cases of people who were happy with their hairline.

my second choice is dr Raghu reddy, he is more expensive but he is there throughout the whole procedure, it would be done over 2 days, he performs the extractions incisions and transplantation.

i have been looking forward to visiting Asmed for months now but it is a really big decision to make and I thought Erdogan was safe and one of the best in the business (also affordable)

should I pull out or hope for the best?

I'm booked for a procedure with ASMED next month, so I've been thinking about this quite a bit as well.  You say you keep finding more and more unhappy patients...however, having browsed this forum, the international forum, Youtube, ASMED's website, etc., I've only found four negative reviews (though I'm not going to name names right now).  Have you found more?  Would you mind being a little more specific? 

Out of the four negative reviews I found, one of the individuals is only 7.5 months out from his surgery (although, given how often he posts, it feels like a lot longer), one noted significant improvements at month 23, saying that he "doesn't need a hat anymore" (but then seemed to fall back into dissatisfaction), and another said he saw improvements after 22 months and rated his surgery a 7/10 (and then also apparently changed his mind sometime thereafter).  Three out of the four looked pretty good to me in the pictures they posted, and certainly better than they looked when they started. 

Having read Jean's posts/recommendations on these threads, I went ahead and checked the international forum; there are, indeed, a large number of positive reviews from within the last 1-2 years.  So, what are these negative reviews you've found, and do you think the negative critiques are really justified?

7 hours ago, PGDMMB said:

Would you be honestly be happy with the way his hair is coming along? AFTER 3600 GRAFTS!

I’m sure they do, and I’m not doubting the man has had some amazing results at his clinic but with all these recent reviews cannot be ignored. There is something obviously going wrong over there

I would not be happy if my hair looked like Payam's  does now at 12 months ,at 7.5 months I would be concerned but like everyone I would have to wait  another 4.5 months   before I was certain that I had sub-par growth ,at that point I would expect Dr Erdogan and not a clinic rep to evaluate my case and hopefully stand by his work and offer a free touch up and give explanations why the result in his opinion  is not satisfactory. 

Edited by Mick50

4 hours ago, JeanLDD said:

I'm not going to post a single other response on this issue because I do see that its a waste of time and the responses are made by irrational people who just want to complain, but read Payam's thread, and look at HT0146s results and comments. If you don't think there are separate personal or anxiety related issues at play then there's nothing to say other than that how hilarious that is, and I feel bad for you.

Keep supporting the childish, ignorant reckless and dishonest comments if it makes you feel better. I never suggested anyone should be censored or shouldn't speak their mind, but a stupid comment based on lies and misleading comments that are made with the intention of hurting someones business is wrong, and its childish, period. You're deliberately trying to make others feel uncomfortable about going to the clinic based on a small number of cases,  despite the fact other major clinics have equal or more poor results and pretending to them that every result should be a home run.   Payam who is the loudest one complaining isn't even at 9 months. You then have the audacity to complain about feeling uncomfortable when someone presents facts to the contrary.  A forum isn't a free for all for one side to act braindead and irrational and censor anyone who suggests that, most people (the vast majority, well over 50 from the last 18 months) with positive results from the clinic aren't going to be comfortable entering the madhouse here and responding to Payam who is clearly irrational and doesn't want to change his mind which was set from day one if you read the thread.  You say you aren't a professional reviewer and don't have time to review all their cases, no but the fact is that you can check over 150 in a few hours, which is reasonable if you're dropping 10 grand on a hair transplant. Pretending you can't do a Google search like any other adult is pathetic and dishonest. 

Payam does seem like a worrier I agree but his results speak for them self regardless of his attitude

to be honest jean, no offence but i would kill for your pre op hair, you had a great head of hair to begin with and I’m not saying your hair doesn’t look great now, but you had great surrounding your transplant, which needs to be taken into consideration.

If you are not sure - don't go fot it. That is what Dr. Feriduni told me befoe the surgery. And he is right.

But: I decided for Feriduni cause after > 1 year of research I only had seen 1 bad result. In the month before the surgery,  3 (!) bad results popped up. That's life.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PGDMMB said:

Would you be honestly be happy with the way his hair is coming along? AFTER 3600 GRAFTS!

I’m sure they do, and I’m not doubting the man has had some amazing results at his clinic but with all these recent reviews cannot be ignored. There is something obviously going wrong over there

2-3 unhappy patient reviews, 1 not even at full maturity, does not make for Erdogan/ASMED all of a sudden avoid-at-all-costs paranoia, plus no one is ignoring them, quite the opposite, they are being discussed. Every doctor/clinic has produced mediocre results from time-to-time, stellar results are not guaranteed by anyone other than quack Docs that would also happily sell you the Brooklyn bridge.

if ASMED does 3-4 surgeries a day then that is hundreds of patients or more a year, and if they are failing in their practices then there should be many more angry unhappy patient reviews/photos/videos on here and all over the web & YouTube, which has not been the case.

And yes, google ‘International hairloss forum’ in the chrome browser and when you see a chrome translation pop up at the bottom of the page choose translate to English to see and read other cases by international visitors to Erdogan.

Edited by VicTNYC

Everyone,

I need to chime in here because the drama surrounding Dr. Erdogan is getting to be ridiculous. The bottom line is this, EVERY surgeon, even those who all of you consider the BEST have dissatisfied patients and less than optimal results. It’s impossible to bat a thousand and that’s just reality. Just because a few individuals have had poor results, doesn’t mean that a surgeon is less than reputable or isn’t doing state of the art work.

Moreover, I know some have expressed concerns about technicians harvesting the follicular units. However, while this practice may be considered illegal in the United States, it’s perfectly legal in Turkey. Also, Dr. Erdogan  is very meticulous and watches over his staff to ensure everything is being done properly  

Now, I know it’s scary and disheartening when a patient comes forward and shares their results that are subpar. However, we need to take things  as a whole and not work only at the couple results that arent optimal.  

Now by no means do I intend to discount any ones individual experience. How they feel is how they feel and if the results are poor, then my suggestion is to discuss their concerns with the doctor and give him a chance to make things right. 

Dr. Erdogan (and Dr. Reddy since he was mentioned) is still doing outstanding work. In fact, Pat, the publisher of this community recently spoke with one of Dr. Erdogan’s staff and was very impressed by the work they are currently doing. I too have been impressed and the results presented both by patience and clinic on a regular basis are top notch.  The truth is, the majority rules. What I mean by that is, the vast majority of results presented by his staff and patients online have been very impressive. 

My advice to the original poster is to keep their procedure with Dr. Erdogan  as there is plenty of evidence demonstrating that he is still one of the best.   However, if he does choose to back out, that’s totally his right however,  if he paid a deposit, he may not get that back. Many surgeons don’t give deposit back so I’m just putting that out there as a general rule. 

However, in my opinion there is no reason to be concerned and I personally would choose Dr. Erdogan  for my procedure in a heartbeat. 

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill

p.s.  while people may disagree with certain aspects, let’s be a good example to the original poster and be professional and respectful when responding. He is trying to make a decision and ongoing drama is only going to push him further into confusion. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Everyone, I need to chime in here because this is getting to be ridiculous. The bottom line is this, EVERY surgeon, even those who all of you consider the BEST have dissatisfied patience and less than optimal results. It’s impossible to battle thousand and that’s just reality. Just because a few individuals have had poor results, doesn’t mean that a surgeon is less than reputable or isn’t doing state of the art work.

Now, I know it’s scary and disheartening when a patient comes forward and shares their results that are subpar. However, we need to take things  as a whole and not work only at the couple results that arent optimal.  

Now by no means do I intend to discount any ones individual experience. How they feel is how they feel and if the results are poor, then my suggestion is to discuss their concerns with the doctor and give him a chance to make things right. 

Dr. Erdogan (and Dr. Reddy  since he was mentioned)  is still doing outstanding work. In fact, Pat, the publisher of this community recently spoke with one of Dr. Erdogan’s  Steph and was very impressed by the work they are currently doing. I too have been impressed and the results presented both by patience and clinic on a regular basis are top notch. 

Why advice to the original poster is to keep their procedure with Dr. Erdogan  as there is plenty of evidence demonstrating that he is still one of the best.   However, if he does choose to back out, that’s totally his right however,  if he paid a deposit, he may not get that back. Many surgeons don’t give deposit back so I’m just putting that out there as a general rule. 

However, in my opinion there is no reason to be concerned and I personally would choose Dr. Erdogan  for my procedure in a heartbeat. 

Bill

Well said, Bill!

Removed by moderator For making claims about other members allegedly sending this number private messages about going elsewhere for repair work… Please take to sharing your own experience as these statements aren’t  Bear without providing proof and you can’t provide proof without violating someone’s confidence. Let members come forward them selves to share their own experience. 

11 hours ago, kw877 said:

Good that you find people’s anxiety and disappointment in their hair surgery ‘hilarious’

Dishonest why? Because they don’t align with your experience? Just because someone’s opinion and experience differs from yours, does not make then dishonest. Name calling again.

Stupid comments and lies with intent to mislead...by speaking on their experience?

So people who have negative experiences shouldn’t speak on it? Yes other clinics have bad results. All Drs will. However, that doesn’t absolve every other clinic from being held accountable to their patients. And it certainly doesn’t mean people should stay quiet of their result isn’t what they were led to expect. To suggest that one should put up and shut up because all doctors have bad results isn’t an argument. 

You say hes he’s the loudest, but you always seem to be one post behind. A post that’s 10x longer, full of name calling and aggression and it’s in almost every one of his comments. 

Actually a forum is just that, a free for all to express their experience and opinions. As for braindead and irrational, time to knock that nonsense on the head isn’t it?

Also, it’s ridiculously hypocritical that you’re talking of how we shouldn’t censor people. You’re trying to do just that to anyone with a negative opinion. Food for thought.

Yeah you don’t really seem to do anything else to be honest

Im starting to wonder if you can finish a paragraph without insulting someone...

Again, insults. 

Really bored of this drama. For some reason you keep chasing certain members around the forum trying to junk what they have to say. This forum is for all of us, and any attempt to silence any negative reviews is massively problematic. Like I said before, it’s important for prospective patients to see ALL sides. ALL experiences and they can then weigh up their decision. In future I suggest you politely disagree or ignore and move on. You can’t seem to keep a civility to your posts and frankly it’s dampening the forum. My two cents. 

Which I’m entitled to btw :)

Well said. I don't even know who is he talking about on each paragraph because he makes 99% of his statements up especially when talking about other users.

The lies, manipulation, hypocrisy, toxicity and aggressions of this user towards others, myself included, should not be tolerated. He is lying, intoxicating and trying to ridicule any person that is critical of the doctor or clinic of his choice or reporting a bad result. I really don't understand how this can be tolerated on this forum. I really want to know what moderators are going to do about this. He can talk about his own experience but he shouldn't be allowed to do what he is doing to other people. Some people don't want to post just because of him, because he is a bully. Just read all the insults and stalking behaviour, breaking every behaviour forum rule and yet not being banned.

I would like to say that I agree with Bill that every doctor has subpar results for different reasons. I also agree with Melvin that patients should wait one year before calling their results a failure even if late growth typically means a worse result. I haven't even called Payam's result a failure yet because I want to see if things improve for him. I have seen other Koray Erdogan's cases that I consider a failure after a year and I also have seen one of the best results I've ever seen made by this very same doctor. Because again, no doctor has a flawless curriculum. I see how the unhappy patients move back and forth after a year in their opinions, something that LordBalwin mentioned above. They want to convince themselves that it's not that bad and I feel sad for them because they are just trying to feel better. We should not say that they look great but support them.

I have been reading this forum for years before my HT with Koray Erdogan, especially doctors and surgeries reviews. I started to be more active recently when I made up my mind. I have provided sincere feedback about any results that I have checked (including results from other doctors) while being respectful with everybody. I have provided zero feedback about my own result because only three months have passed. I have only talked about my experience in the clinic which is the same as the other people that have been there recently. I will say the truth about my result when the time comes, whether it is positive as I obviously desire and hope or it is negative and I really hope that if it's negative I will find comfort and help in here, but not white lies or personal attacks.

Every doctor has subpar results but every result should be considered and every recommended doctor on this forum should be willing to talk with the unhappy patients too. I understand that they won't post the bad results on their website but they should care about their patients privately, even more when the patients are not satisfied than when they are. If they are happy, good for you, another success. If they are not happy, talk to them, don't delay responses and don't try to get rid of them. That is not ethical. Money aside, for every one of us this is a lifetime investment of grafts.

Edited by BigBen
Typos
  • Like 1

I would ONLY go to ASMED for a big number of grafts. 

I wouldn't go to them expecting refined hairline work. I just don't think the results I've seen are very natural. 

But personally I wouldn’t go to them at all!! 

Everyone's different. My approach is a much more conservative one. I chose to work with my fading, receding hairline and fill it out. I wanted people to see "old me", rather than "alternative hair me". I've had that hairline 16 years- it would look bizarre if I suddenly had a LEGO man look.

But some guys are actually much happier reinventing their hair completely, and that's a choice as well. 

Edited by HarryHonolulu
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Bill makes some excellent points, well said Bill.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

How can Dr Erdogan be one of the best when he doesnt do the work? I dont get it. Results have been to a poor standard for some time now especially how grafts lay on the scalp, giving patients un natural look. Also giving patients square heads is not natural either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HT0416 said:

How can Dr Erdogan be one of the best when he doesnt do the work? I dont get it. Results have been to a poor standard for some time now especially how grafts lay on the scalp, giving patients un natural look. Also giving patients square heads is not natural either. 

How can anyone say Dr. Erdogan been a poor standard? I'm a patient who developed a necrosis after my first HT. I since then had a small touch (unshaven FUE) up with Dr. Erdogan and I could not be happier. It's been 5 months since my touch up and my hair looks great. People who know I've had an HT still cannot believe how natural it looks. I've seen 2 people who don't like their result: HT0416 and Payam. Payam still has time to see a full result. Other people who voiced their dissatisfaction are the ones who either don't show pictures or show their picture in the worst possible way to minimize the result.

P.S. I will update this community with my 6 months results soon.

Edited by HairDew

No, I developed it after my first HT. Things like necrosis are very rare but they do happen. I've had both HT's at ASMED. Dr. Erdogan really took care of me. I can't say enough good things about ASMED.

Edited by HairDew

2 hours ago, HT0416 said:

This does not make sense and I am not even a fan of ASMED.

>90 % of the clinics worldwide have a very similiar model as ASMED. Example from other areas: Red Auerbach is considered as one of the best, I can't remember that he played for the celtics during their title runs.

The points you are complaining about like hairline desing and graft angles are also still mainly done by Erdogan personally (as the incision are key for that). We get it: You do not like your result and therfore you do not like ASMED. This is understandable. But with such bias you only weaken your own point.

12 minutes ago, HT0416 said:

Says it all really what we are complaining about. negligence from the clinic. glad it worked out for you and you are happy with result.

Not at all. Mostly was my fault. But I really think there is no point in convincing you. You've made up your mind. We get it, you are not happy with your result but you just sound like you are on a crusade to tarnish ASMED. I hope you can get your situation fixed to your satisfaction.

EDIT: Gasthoerer beat me to it.

I cant even make the stuff up im saying. Its scary. I have posted pictures you can see clearly how un natural my hair transplant is and how low density. Payam has posted pics to show multi hair grafts riddled in hairline when he got told they would use microscopes to sort single follicles out, stephen posted pics and vids to show hairline not being dense for 3000 grafts, the list goes on alot of people not gone public about faults. Dr Erdogan has so far refused to speak to any of us about our concerns. shows he doesnt care about patients.

The thing with Asmed they try to butter you up offering touch ups not going into details. 

I would not be pleased if i got nercosis after a hair transplant, if i never had it before. if young unskilled techs extracting and planting in such a tight area on scalp i would say most probably that was the cause. Please post updated pictures.

UPDATE: I do think my scalp is reddish and over scared then it should be under transplant. I googled nercosis after hair transplant most common cause for necosis over packing in tight area by inexperience tech or unskilled surgeon doing incisions too deep. either one of them is most probable cause. 

Edited by HT0416

• Administrators

How is offering a free touch up buttering you up? Also necrosis is skin death, these claims are becoming outlandish. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

There are many reasons for necrosis. Smoking is one of them and that's what likely caused it in my situation. But they did take care of me. I'm a happy camper. I'm not trying to convince you but since you are expressing your dissatisfaction, I'm offering an opposite experience. 

I've looked at your thread where you asked to repair your "straight" hairline. I really think you look quiet good, truly. Maybe some people just have different expectations.

You look like you have a head of hair of a 20 yr old, really.

Image-1.thumb.jpg.cd489b2e93bbae79d227a153bc3602df.jpg

Edited by HairDew