Hair Raising Story - Fourth Time Lucky

RR1

I would count myself as one of the more experienced patients of Hair Transplantation. I started very young and did my first procedure in London sometime around 1998. Then in Johannesburg South Africa in 2003 and the third procedure in Mumbai in 2014. However after three operations I was still was terribly unlucky with disappointing results and had given up all  hope of having hair. Until the day I saw this video of my cousin in an open air jeep during a tiger safari and his hair was flying all over this place. This same guy was a bald guy not so long before that video. I was hugely intrigued and after connecting with him found out that his procedure was done at Eugenix Hair Clinic in Delhi by Dr Arika Bansal and Dr Pradeep Sethi. My wife went onto connect with the Eugenix team and we decided to give it one final go even though after three procedures I had very little donor hair left.

It was nearly a year ago and I flew from Mumbai to Delhi to the Eugenix Hair Clinic which was a spanking looking, massive four storey, uber luxury clinic. Over two days my procedure went extremely fast with hardly any discomfort, the doctors, technicians and clinic staff were super nice and efficient. As the old saying goes the taste of the pudding is in its eating. Please see my before and after pics for you to decide how my life has transformed. I take this opportunity to thank the Doctors and Staff of Eugenix for bringing back my confidence. After the return of my hair I have also gone onto loose 15kgs. That is a hair raising story ?1191026138_LeftLatr.thumb.JPG.ecb41a76f23bbdbad358c13baedadee9.JPG520865282_LeftLateralDuring.thumb.JPG.ab7466d4933d8bf3df0a9fe4f191701c.JPG1469627012_LeftLateral.thumb.JPG.73447e6fa0ef767e30bb4d8c9f5934e6.JPG1216046936_RightLateralBefore.thumb.JPG.ca7136702e5136b36f358e2f07b72546.JPG190635291_RightLateralDuring.thumb.JPG.5107bf122c132d8de185e9664cb0dcb0.JPG690072398_RightLateral.thumb.JPG.3da67f6860aabbdd69db1ba2d73264c2.JPG1505481049_TopBefore.thumb.JPG.a04c782e760735191358dd69283965ff.JPG1928321844_TopDuring.thumb.JPG.6c2c3ea6151e2a5087bedf607e3f88eb.JPG909687897_TopAfter.thumb.JPG.0247a86270b7637b5c467c9c27819479.JPG2095029471_SideBeard.thumb.JPG.22b927266bfa9e7ddcc0ce5b85a4687f.JPG

Beard Below.JPG

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Crossing 10,000 grafts at Eugenix!

From my first procedure at Eugenix which was around 18 months back where I had done a job of 6500 grafts, wherein 4500 grafts were taken from my beard ,1000 grafts from chest and 1000 from my head. The growth has been phenomenal. My  hair came back as did my confidence, this made my mates and family members flock to Eugenix. The Doctors after seeing the reference business I had brought in,  kindly offered me to come on board to work in Eugenix in an official role. So here is the disclosure that I have a working relationship with Eugenix now 😊 .

After my first procedure with Eugenix, two things happened and were the reason for the next procedure:

• I got greedy and wanted to fill up the back of my head as the front was looking beautiful. 
  • Secondly a lot of potentials clients who saw me and looked at the back of my head questioned that baldness, even without knowing the history of my past, the 3 failed procedures, and the limited donor hair that I possessed. 

This motivated the doctor to try and fill in the back. But if you know Dr Pradeep he is a perfectionist and he had  noticed that in my hairline I had a few two follicle grafts. He took this opportunity when he had me on his Operation Table to redo my hairline which has come out absolutely stunning. I am most excited for having this to grow out. In this procedure again I amazingly managed to get out 3,000 from my beard, a 500 from my chest and 520 grafts from the back of my head. 

The pictures are as follows:

1. Me going into the design room
  2. Empty areas on the crown
  3. Beard before extraction of this sitting 
  4. Just after my procedure
  5. My beard after my procedure (10 days)

IMG_6224.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

IMG_7221.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1549.JPG

IMG_4608 2.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_6533.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_4591.JPG

IMG_6136.JPG

IMG_8995.JPG

IMG_6351.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_6752.JPG

IMG_8416.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Wow great journey. The results speak for themselves great stuff 👏 I wonder have you ever tried to use Toppik or any other hair loss concealer?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Dear Melvin, for sure I have tried and used a lot of hair loss concealers. At the back of my head whenever I went out I have used to use a lot of Toppik and must say it did a decent cover up job. I have also done SMP on my head and that was a real bad job.

• Administrators

Really? Tell me more about the SMP and why it was a bad job. I've considered it for myself.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

14 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Really? Tell me more about the SMP and why it was a bad job. I've considered it for myself.

Morning Mel, what i have understood is that an SMP job is only as good as the person doing their craft on your head. I was mighty pissed when i saw my result. it looked bodged up and artificial. you can see the result in one of the above pics i have attached. 

@RR1

Great write up. Great story. Great result.

Congratulations on your new hair and your new career.

Wishing you the very best of luck in both, and looking forward to following your growth from your recent procedure.

Dr Sethi sure is achieving some great results. 

Im very pleased for you!

Edited by Raphael84

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

8 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

@RR1

Great write up. Great story. Great result.

Congratulations on your new hair and your new career.

Wishing you the very best of luck in both, and looking forward to following your growth from your recent procedure.

Dr Sethi sure is achieving some great results. 

Im very pleased for you!

Thank you mate! I am waiting for the results of this recent procedure.

Will keep you posted.

• Like 1

Hey RR1,

Congratulations bro, you look amazing and much younger, enjoy combing your hair every morning 😃

It would be helpful if you can post some photos for your donor as well before and after HT. I guess you had FUT in the past so i am curious to see how it looks like.

Also considering that you have BHT, how about the texture and growth compare to your native hair ?

Wish you all the best and thanks for sharing your story !

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

My hair has gloriously revived after years of dry spell and failed procedures. After having multiple transplant procedures and being left dissatisfied with it, I finally found what I was looking for.
My results are astounding even for myself, considering the shortage of donor when I first approached Eugenix. Now as I share my experience from being botched to being bewitched, I can witness the byproduct of a job well done. My case proves that the word "impossible" is really "I'm possible"...
I hopes to touch many lives and help them escape baldness by sharing my journey. I also hope to save many from going to the wrong places for this procedure. Hope you all find a takeaway from this.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-21 at 3.42.31 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-21 at 3.42.31 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-21 at 3.42.30 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-21 at 11.36.54 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-21 at 11.36.53 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-21 at 11.36.53 AM.jpeg

Edited by RR1
  • Like 1

To be honest it looks a little odd with that beard hair blended with your scalp donor hair especially when seeing your video on youtube as I find videos a better interpretation   than photos.  But I suppose thats what you get when you have two different textures of hair. But thanks to this video I hope I don't ever have to  go for  a beard hair transplant and will  try and keep my existing hair as best as possible with finasteride. 

Edited by kmgrafix

• 1 year later...

4 year of hair restoration journey Update : Time flies so fast, its been two years of my Hair Restoration Journey with Eugenix. To be exact its 25 months after my final surgery.  Here, I am sharing some of my latest photos

2.thumb.JPG.c410f1c33ee93ceb08f8507cfa4f6490.JPG

1.thumb.JPG.b77f47a92d8827d8a545f20cfe1e14b0.JPG3.thumb.JPG.d7321bea0cf9ab8c646b7cd7bda584a2.JPG4.thumb.JPG.6393f398def91a40bcf6274fac4be1e7.JPG5.thumb.JPG.4ca75f1c827c63e70bed57c31a12f6f6.JPG6.thumb.JPG.e0e6095123b7abba98cdc1d4d6aa51c5.JPG7.thumb.JPG.7938efeeb88d31d38a2e4323a3aab701.JPG8.thumb.JPG.38051f3422fe4e578581a9ebd082a79c.JPG9.thumb.JPG.2e11cdbf9fb332ac2831289a4996642b.JPG10.thumb.JPG.8156bc153d64c0ec744ce50b2487adf9.JPG11.thumb.JPG.bb41dabdde575709fcea492d495b1fc9.JPG12.thumb.JPG.442dbf15dc7bfda35775e0a21941f341.JPG

Edited by RR1
  • Like 2

• Valued Contributor

Rahul you have been nothing but a huge source of inspiration to me in my situation. It's beyond belief to see where you are today compared to a few years ago. We spoke on WhatsApp earlier this year. You have an incredible 'mutant beard donor' which has produced so many grafts that have matched your scalp hair perfectly. I too had two failed procedures many years ago if you remember and I look forward to finally getting to Eugenix early next year myself. That aside, I am truly happy for you and I don't believe any other doctor could have restored you to where you are today. Wishing you all the best my friend and thanks again for sharing!

• Like 3

• Administrators

I don’t see any scarring on your face at all, absolutely incredible 👏🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

Quite the unbelievable restoration, @RR1!

I saw an interview with you in which you mentioned how pleased you were with the results, yet the one area you would have liked to be stronger would be the crown. I think the crown looks solid, however, I wonder if you would feel even better about the crown by adding some SMP density treatment to it similar to what @EvoXOhiohad done with his crown.

Thanks for sharing and being such an inspiration. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Look how far you’ve come710E3CCB-EED2-4242-8485-D539E16EE82F.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

Rahul, it was a pleasure meeting your virtually with Dr Sethi! You are a true inspiration for anyone that is a higher Norwood! Your video that Eugenix just posted this week was an emotional one, and will most certainly be represented as the true testament for anyone that has given up on getting their hair back. This forum salutes you brother!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Strong man salute. isolated on white. | CanStock

Edited by MazAB