Dr. Victor Hasson

Hello All,

I am considering doing a 2nd procedure, using FUT. Specifically, I am looking at doing it with Dr. Victor Hasson (from Hasson & Wong) in Vancouver. Looking at getting about 1500-2000 grafts.

Can anyone comment on their experience on Dr. Hasson, the clinic or what they've heard?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I’m a patient of Dr Hasson and had surgery earlier this year. I’m very happy with the outcome. There is a YouTube video of one of his surgeries that very accurately documents the experience. My experience was essentially the same.

Im a patient of Dr. Hasson, both him and his entire team are exceptional and I have nothing but great things to say about them, my current results are shown towards the bottom of the page on the link below, and I’m blown away by the transformation and the difference he’s made to my life. I’ve had 4 procedures with him, below is my last porcedure

Edited by Aftermath

I haven't had a procedure with Dr. Hasson but I plan to in the coming months. I did have a consultation with him in September. He was personable, had a good sense of humour, very knowledgeable, had an artistic eye, and absolutely no-baloney. He knows what he's talking about and does not over-promise.

Again, I haven't had a procedure with him, but meeting him grounded my expectations and gave me confidence in him.