Just had FUE at the Chicago Hair Institute

dtreidjr

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, andypandy71 said:

Yes that’s why In Istanbul the price is not a rip off like who pays over 12k no way 🤣

You won’t be 🤣 when your hair looks like this image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, T95good said:

Yeah, 12k isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things, and a bad HT costs a lot more

Yes but do look at prices in Istanbul and results are fabulous wot planet are you from ????why you think folk from The states are  coming to Istanbul go look at este nove clinic Istanbul then you will see !

3 hours ago, andypandy71 said:

That’s why ya do ya research bad clinics all over the world google este nove clinic and see what guys are saying about their experience ya douche 🙄

Hey bud.  We are grown men here.  Because someone disagrees with an opinion,  we don't start name calling behind a keyboard.  

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, andypandy71 said:

That’s why ya do ya research bad clinics all over the world google este nove clinic and see what guys are saying about their experience ya douche 🙄

Well, it’s clear this forum is not for you 👋🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Who comes into the thread of a positive final result and a happy patient to just bitch about another doctor's quote?

Really glad it worked out well for you dtreidjr 

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• Administrators
On 11/11/2020 at 8:17 AM, TommyLucchese said:

Who comes into the thread of a positive final result and a happy patient to just bitch about another doctor's quote?

Really glad it worked out well for you dtreidjr 

Usually schills have the decency to be nice, but this guy wow.

View my thread

On 11/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, andypandy71 said:

Wow just had mine done in turkey 3500 grafts for £3000 

$17500 that is a mega rip off !!!! OmgA44F36C6-6577-45A1-8620-88AF29E756A0.thumb.jpeg.9a971ab1d80ef9175f6883cd3674b893.jpeg 

Lol - the irony of you attacking the pricing of one of the best clinics in the world compared to a budget clinic in turkey, whilst stood outside a designer outlet with goods you've seemingly just purchased from there has given me a chuckle.  

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Lol - the irony of you attacking the pricing of one of the best clinics in the world compared to a budget clinic in turkey, whilst stood outside a designer outlet with goods you've seemingly just purchased from there has given me a chuckle.  

😂priority’s are all wrong for this guy. Spends £1000s on designer stuff, hair ? Nah let’s do budget 🤦 

• Haha 2

Also 3500 grafts for what looks like an inch of the hairline? Perhaps there's some grafts on the crown too, otherwise that ear to ear smile might turn sour real quick. I hope for the best for the guy of course but some reality assessment was not done.

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442

• Administrators
On 11/22/2020 at 1:34 PM, JohnAC71 said:

😂priority’s are all wrong for this guy. Spends £1000s on designer stuff, hair ? Nah let’s do budget 🤦 

I’d rather pay 1,000 for a pair of shoes, but let me see if I can find a novice willing to do surgery on my head LOLOL

• Haha 1

View my thread

• 2 years later...