• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its physically impossible to achieve. Simply put, how the fuck do you expect that the top of the head which is of similar size to the donor to achieve density at the same level that the the donor is t

After much hysteria on the forum, this issue has to be addressed. Anyone reading this that is interested in getting a hair transplant, it will either deter you away from one or entice you. If it does

Are you just trolling? I suggest you behave civil if you want to remain part of this community. If your willing to buy the hype, that is your problem, not ours. But I will not have you behaving like a

Posted Images

• Administrators

They are already in talks about opening it back up. In LA we had the worst fiscal year in history. Way worse than 9/11 and the recession of 2008. They will be forced to open back up or face certain financial doom.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Oh sure and then experience a second wave break-out much worse than the first!...😬

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians:  Dr. Robert True & Dr. Robert Dorin, New York, NY

• 1 month later...

?...😉

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

• 2 months later...

Hey @Melvin-Moderator,

I was looking at the article you posted on your website: 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/what-does-the-illusion-of-density-mean-for-hair-transplants-/3275

and was wondering what exactly this '"layering and feathering" would look like. 

Would there happen to be any examples of layered/feathered hairstyles or unlayered/unfeathered ones just to illustrate your point?

I had my HT 2 years ago and wore a hair system the entire time it was growing in.

Just got rid of the system on Sunday and am sharing the photos of my pre-op, immediate post-op and current state.

My hair at this current moment is somewhere around a #3 or #4 cut, and I'm really hoping you could shed some light on what kind of hairstyles I should consider/avoid when it grows longer in the coming months. 

Regards,

Sean

P.S. I actually used DermMatch to darken the temple points and mid-scalp in the photo showing the current state of my hair. I must say DermMatch really blows Toppik out of the water with it being waterproof and also the amount of control it gives you over which parts of your scalp you want to thicken up. Also, I accidentally shaved a part of my eyebrow if anyone was wondering.

PreOp.jpg

ImmediatePostOp.jpg

Current.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure is a nice result!

Gillenator

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 6:19 AM, Leftwithrope said:

Hey @Melvin-Moderator,

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/what-does-the-illusion-of-density-mean-for-hair-transplants-/3275

Would there happen to be any examples of layered/feathered hairstyles or unlayered/unfeathered ones just to illustrate your point?

I had my HT 2 years ago and wore a hair system the entire time it was growing in.

Just got rid of the system on Sunday and am sharing the photos of my pre-op, immediate post-op and current state.

My hair at this current moment is somewhere around a #3 or #4 cut, and I'm really hoping you could shed some light on what kind of hairstyles I should consider/avoid when it grows longer in the coming months. 

Regards,

Sean

P.S. I actually used DermMatch to darken the temple points and mid-scalp in the photo showing the current state of my hair. I must say DermMatch really blows Toppik out of the water with it being waterproof and also the amount of control it gives you over which parts of your scalp you want to thicken up. Also, I accidentally shaved a part of my eyebrow if anyone was wondering.

PreOp.jpg

ImmediatePostOp.jpg

Current.jpg

What a change!!! Really really good... how is the donor area looking? Any ourdoor photos?

Thanks for sharing ; )

• Administrators

Looks fantastic man, who was the surgeon?

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:49 AM, Leftwithrope said:

Hey @Melvin-Moderator,

Regards,

Sean

PreOp.jpg

ImmediatePostOp.jpg

Current.jpg

Amazing... fantastic results...

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ