#BAM Hairlines are Like Snowflakes... 2645 FUT Carlos K. Wesley, M.D.

#BAM

Better late than never #BeforeAndAfterMondays!!

This patient underwent a follicular unit transplantation FUT session with Dr. Carlos K. Wesley in which a total of 2645 grafts were placed.  The pattern design was conservative to account for the patient’s relatively young age.

The patient’s hair follicles were incubated in platelet rich plasma PRP throughout the duration of the procedure.  This, combined with an ATP-containing storage solution has been shown to enhance survival of transplanted hairs.

As with all of Dr. Wesley’s patients, he was NOT required to cut his hair for the procedure.  As a result, this patient was able to return comfortably to work and social activities within approximately 7-10 days of his procedure.

The patient returned 12 months after his procedure and images of the patient can be seen below.

0-3.jpeg

0-4.jpeg

0-6.jpeg

0-5.jpeg

I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Dr. Carlos Wesley is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

1050 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028

Ph (844) 745-6362

www.drcarloswesley.com

I really like the case. Long way for the grafts. I would like to see some immediate post ops from Dr. Wesley, I dont recall seeing them, altho they have very well may have been posted. 

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...

Here’s a pattern picture of this patient 

CD6F1505-BACC-491F-B218-6F5BDF6E2827.jpeg

I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Dr. Carlos Wesley is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

1050 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028

Ph (844) 745-6362

www.drcarloswesley.com

Nice.  I particularly like the staggered technique which adds to the naturalness of the work.  Unfortunately because of the angle of the photo, I am unable to see the temporal areas and if the doctor blunted the corners.  Peaks are common and appropriate with African Americans.  Doc, can you post photos of the corners for the review of our members?

• 2 months later...