Dr Diep ~ 1776 Grafts Via FUE ~ 25 y/o Asian Male ~ Norwood 3

4 hours ago, shookwon33 said:

Very exciting @fatbastard12345. Thanks for keeping us updated. You may be an early grower what do you think? @Melvin-Moderator

No. I don't think I'm early. I think I'm growing at at a regular pace, but I may be wrong. Hehe. If I reach 100% density in a year, I think I'm currently at about 14%

• 4 weeks later...

I scheduled around July 2018 and got an appointment schedule for June of 2019. However, a cancellation came up so I managed to get my appointment in May now haha so 1 month earlier i guess it doesnt hurt. I just wanna do this thang and enjoy my life with a sweet af hairline while im still young af lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, fatbastard12345 said:

About 5 months and 2 weeks. I really hope this thickens. I'm slightly worried.

2019-02-07 18.21.56.jpg

The hair needs to be grown out to achieve an appearance of density. The native density and transplanted density will not match with 1,700 grafts. Do you plan on keeping a buzz cut? If you grew your hair out a few inches I think this would already look really good. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It’s actually a good improvement from 2 weeks ago ..I think u should get a good result , the outline of the hairline is filling in nicely .. i wanted my hairline more like this , with a little widows peak in the middle ..  don’t stress about things n just let the process takes its course .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

6 Month Mark 🙌

I plan on growing my hair out. Donor hair was extracted from the back and sides of my head. My FUE scars are still visible. The areas from where the hairs were extracted are lighter.  

The transplanted hair doesn't look good when viewed from a below angle but it looks all right from the front. Also, I can't take selfies outside in the sun because the transplanted hairs come out looking too thin.

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.17.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.08 PM.png

• Administrators

That's to be expected at 6 months and at this length. If you keep growing it, I bet by 10 months it's going to be a huge difference. The hairs still need to mature and thicken.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 hours ago, fatbastard12345 said:

6 Month Mark 🙌

I plan on growing my hair out. Donor hair was extracted from the back and sides of my head. My FUE scars are still visible. The areas from where the hairs were extracted are lighter.  

The transplanted hair doesn't look good when viewed from a below angle but it looks all right from the front. Also, I can't take selfies outside in the sun because the transplanted hairs come out looking too thin.

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.17.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.18.08 PM.png

hey man good results. I hope it keeps improving for you? other then receding did you have thinning also?

On 3/1/2019 at 12:23 AM, fatbastard12345 said:

6 Month Mark 🙌

I plan on growing my hair out. Donor hair was extracted from the back and sides of my head. My FUE scars are still visible. The areas from where the hairs were extracted are lighter

He answered...

• 1 month later...

I already plan on getting a second procedure to increase density. It may not be noticeable on camera but the right side of my hair is quite thin. Underneath sunlight, it looks like I'm going bald in the area. Not a perfect procedure but with only 1776 grafts, Diep did an amazing job and I can only ask for so much.

Edited by fatbastard12345

• Administrators

Your hair looks fantastic, but at 7 months you still have plenty of time to thicken and increase in density. I think it's too soon to plan on a second procedure. I'm not saying you won't want more density, but your result will undoubtedly only get better from here on out. So far though it looks like it's going to be a home run.

View my thread