I had my first hair transplant by plastic surgeon in Feb2010 and very unfortunately I did not get more than dozen of hair grown and the procedure was done by FUT/strip technique. I had severe pain at the site of strip removal for a year.

I later came to know about Eugenix Hair Sciences and got second transplant done in April 2015 with almost 100% results. The pain was very less during  the procedure and after the procedure as well. I am extremely happy with the hospitality, coordination and cooperation  of the staff before and post procedure. Now after 3 years result is still the same.

I am immensely thankful to Dr.Procedure and Eugenix staff for giving back the young looks and self esteem.

I want to know from the senior members of this forum  what they feel about the result I have got and what is the future of these hair?

1 hour ago, Dr Anand Kumar said:

I had my first hair transplant by plastic surgeon in Feb2010 and very unfortunately I did not get more than dozen of hair grown and the procedure was done by FUT/strip technique. I had severe pain at the site of strip removal for a year.

I later came to know about Eugenix Hair Sciences and got second transplant done in April 2015 with almost 100% results. The pain was very less during  the procedure and after the procedure as well. I am extremely happy with the hospitality, coordination and cooperation  of the staff before and post procedure. Now after 3 years result is still the same.

I am immensely thankful to Dr.Procedure and Eugenix staff for giving back the young looks and self esteem.

I want to know from the senior members of this forum  what they feel about the result I have got and what is the future of these hair?

can you please post your pics for other members to make some judgement ?

• 4 months later...