Gofi

Asmed Dr Koray Erdogan 5061 Grafts Oct 2018

Thanks buddy, yes been on finestraide for a year and a half now. Planning to stop in a few months when current supply runs out.

Very nice. I'm headed back to asmed for a a complementary touch up because my first result did not yield to their or my satisfaction. Hopefully the yield on my second procedure with them matches yours!

On 8/18/2019 at 11:58 AM, HT explorer said:

One of the best results i ever seen.

Congrats man.

Are you on finestraide??

It’s awesome they do that and I’m sure you will get the results you want from the touch up. I’ll get another update sent out in a few days as I’m approaching 11 months soon. Keep in touch buddy It will be great to see how you got on 👌

I hope the second time with erdogan it works much better for me :/ I've already paid for 2 hair transplants. Your result is good 

Impressive 7 month photos. Looking forward to the next update with photos!

Patient Advisor for Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece

Consult: https://bchairtransplant.com/online-consultation/ - bc2@bchairtransplant.com -  WhatsApp - + 34 642 37 03 83

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Will make every effort to get a good update sent out in the next few days 😊 

4 minutes ago, Gofi said:

Will make every effort to get a good update sent out in the next few days 😊 

Please do. Your results are making me more excited to go back for my touch up in a couple months lol

Hey folks, hope you are all well - here's a quick update on my progress.

I will be at my 11 months post HT on the 15th Sept 19, I've let my hair grow a little and it's been 3 weeks since my last cut. The pictures were taken in an area of natural light. I would say I'm happy with my progress so far especially the front area, it's coming on nicely. I'm still a little thin on top around my crown but I'm hoping for some further thickening before the 18 months period. 

Overall I don't feel bald anymore which I have to say is a great place to be. When I started this journey and made the decision to have a HT this was the desired outcome. 

I hope for anyone having a touch up or thinking about a HT finds this helpful, I definitely think it was the correct decision.

Take care and all the very best for now......                 

IMG_8575.thumb.jpg.4a2cb481025c498d36793d5265f648e6.jpg631047951_IMG_8572(1).thumb.jpg.93dec6ad546407569fad0a84c081dbd0.jpgIMG_8575.thumb.jpg.4a2cb481025c498d36793d5265f648e6.jpgIMG_8576.thumb.jpg.0a971e2a83207131f6371f87970302fc.jpgIMG_8577.thumb.jpg.19ae150321f915c80950b73e6c8ab6bd.jpg

IMG_8574.jpg

Wow your results look amazing, Dr. Erdogan really hit this one out of the park. Looks like @CosmoKramer has competition haha.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow your results look amazing, Dr. Erdogan really hit this one out of the park. Looks like @CosmoKramer has competition haha.

Yeah makes me jelly cuz I had 5000 grafts too but the difference it made for him was like 10 times as much 

Edited by Der3k7

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hahaha

Well OP did have a bit more hair than I in his pre-op photos😜😉 great progress for him non-the-less. 👍🏻

This result is a triple A plus! It’s so natural. No one is going to look at you and think something is off. You’re certainly not a bald guy anymore! 

Congratulations!

• Like 1