Asmed Dr Koray Erdogan 5061 Grafts Oct 2018

Gofi

Very nice. I'm headed back to asmed for a a complementary touch up because my first result did not yield to their or my satisfaction. Hopefully the yield on my second procedure with them matches yours!

On 8/18/2019 at 11:58 AM, HT explorer said:

One of the best results i ever seen.

Congrats man.

Are you on finestraide??

It’s awesome they do that and I’m sure you will get the results you want from the touch up. I’ll get another update sent out in a few days as I’m approaching 11 months soon. Keep in touch buddy It will be great to see how you got on 👌

Impressive 7 month photos. Looking forward to the next update with photos!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

4 minutes ago, Gofi said:

Will make every effort to get a good update sent out in the next few days 😊 

Please do. Your results are making me more excited to go back for my touch up in a couple months lol

Hey folks, hope you are all well - here's a quick update on my progress.

I will be at my 11 months post HT on the 15th Sept 19, I've let my hair grow a little and it's been 3 weeks since my last cut. The pictures were taken in an area of natural light. I would say I'm happy with my progress so far especially the front area, it's coming on nicely. I'm still a little thin on top around my crown but I'm hoping for some further thickening before the 18 months period. 

Overall I don't feel bald anymore which I have to say is a great place to be. When I started this journey and made the decision to have a HT this was the desired outcome. 

I hope for anyone having a touch up or thinking about a HT finds this helpful, I definitely think it was the correct decision.

Take care and all the very best for now......                 

IMG_8575.thumb.jpg.4a2cb481025c498d36793d5265f648e6.jpg631047951_IMG_8572(1).thumb.jpg.93dec6ad546407569fad0a84c081dbd0.jpgIMG_8575.thumb.jpg.4a2cb481025c498d36793d5265f648e6.jpgIMG_8576.thumb.jpg.0a971e2a83207131f6371f87970302fc.jpgIMG_8577.thumb.jpg.19ae150321f915c80950b73e6c8ab6bd.jpg

IMG_8574.jpg

• Administrators

Wow your results look amazing, Dr. Erdogan really hit this one out of the park. Looks like @CosmoKramer has competition haha.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow your results look amazing, Dr. Erdogan really hit this one out of the park. Looks like @CosmoKramer has competition haha.

Yeah makes me jelly cuz I had 5000 grafts too but the difference it made for him was like 10 times as much 

Edited by Der3k7