Asmed Dr Koray Erdogan 5061 Grafts Oct 2018

Gofi

I've just returned to the UK after my HT at the ASMED clinic in Istanbul. I traveled on the 15th Oct and returned on the 18th. 

I have to say this site was instrumental in providing the forum to talk with others who had walked the path, as the saying goes. A big thank you to member HG1 for all the support and also the recommendation to watch the HT_Fanboy videos, thanks also to fanboy for making the videos, again instrumental in helping to choose ASMED.  

The journey from the UK to the clinic was straight forward and from the moment you clear passport control in Istanbul ASMED have you covered. I was picked up by one of the drivers whom I recognised from the photos sent to me by my coordinator. 

I won't go into too much detail regards the clinic as it's been well documented, only to say that everything you read and hear about ASMED is spot on. Everyone from the drivers, receptionists, clinical staff up to Dr Koray Erdogan (the whole team :-) are nothing short of brilliant. If I could think of a better word trust me it would be used.

During my HT I met some other fellow patients from the US, Mexico, Sweden, Germany and a few other places. Hoping you get my point we all travel far and wide to be treated by Dr Koray Erdogan as we all agreed he comes top of the list for amazing results.         

Cutting to the chase my surgery consisted of 5061 grafts over the three days, 1 day consultation and prep and two days completing the HT surgery. The care and attention to my well being was of the highest standards anywhere.  I will provide ongoing updates on my progress every 4 to 5 weeks with some photo's to give you an idea. If I can help answer any questions please don't hesitate to hit the reply.  

_1.JPG

_2.JPG

ANALİZ KEYNOTE.005.jpeg

_DSC8034.JPG

_DSC8038.JPG

_DSC8039.JPG

Thanks for the feedback Farsan, I'm delighted with the result the team I had were amazing. I'm sure the same goes for you buddy as their standards are the highest. Hope you everything is going well for you buddy!!!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi folks, I'm week 5 post and I've inserted some pics to provide an update on my progress. I'm in that period where it feels like lack of progress but I know this is part of the process. I'm still a little pink on top and the numbness is still there but looking forward to seeing progress and growth in the months to come. Happy growing and hope all is well :-))     

Hey Farsan, just seen your latest pics, thanks for sharing. I'm gonna see December out and looking forward to what I hope is happy growing. Keep in touch buddy it will be good to know how you are getting on.

• 5 months later...

Hey folks, sorry it's been a while since my last update. I wanted to lie low for a while and let things take their course but I'm please to say I'm happy with my progress so far. On the 15th May I'll be 7 months post op, please see updates pics below:   

Happy growing, hope all is well :-))

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

• Like 2

Looks awesome! Would never have guessed you've had a HT! Great hairstyle too.

*Looking back, I can see what appears to be FUE scars on your sides. It doesn't look bad or anything, but are you going to continue with a shorter hairstyle or would you consider growing the sides longer? I still stand behind saying the hairstyle looks good on you.

Edited by Lennney
*edit

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

15 hours ago, TempleRunner said:

natural and good looking result! congratz

Thanks TempleRunner, working hard to let nature take its course and not think too much about the process. Focusing on the end result on and how that feels is helping. :-))   

12 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

Good growth for 7 months.

Thanks VicTNYC, yea pleased with the result so far with 7 months in and excited to think about the end result after 18 months. :-)) 

11 hours ago, Lennney said:

Looks awesome! Would never have guessed you've had a HT! Great hairstyle too.

*Looking back, I can see what appears to be FUE scars on your sides. It doesn't look bad or anything, but are you going to continue with a shorter hairstyle or would you consider growing the sides longer? I still stand behind saying the hairstyle looks good on you.

Thanks Lenny, that's awesome for you to say that. The hairstyle is similar to how I used to style my hair before it started to recede and thin. I guess this is a good measurement of how good the progress has been. I'm confident now to get a number one sides and back without any worry of scaring from the HT, I don't foresee me growing my sides any longer than a number two anytime soon. The thinking is the short back and sides gives the impression of thicker hair on top :-))        

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...