LONGEVITA - Yes or No ??

Help needed - I am very close to be booking my hair transplant with Longevita in Turkey but can’t see any real reviews but only what’s on their website. Does anyone have any experiences of them and would you recommend? They currently have an offer on at the moment £1300 for 4000 gafts including transfers and accomodation. Seams too good to be true see my pic below. Also I will be going with a friend too who is having it done as never had an operation before and very very nervous. Thanks all ?

ABCFD20B-61AA-465A-A2D8-5D2F2DC9CE69.jpeg

US$2.37 per graft including transfer and accommodation is an absolute steal. (Oops! Should be US$0.42/graft as Grouchy posted below.)

If cost is a major concern, you should expand your search to India. Some HT surgeons there charges about US$1.50 /graft (inc of tax, transfer, medication) and at the least, they post their results on their website.

Edited by fortuneplant

53 minutes ago, fortuneplant said:

US$2.37 per graft including transfer and accommodation is an absolute steal.

You divided the numbers the wrong way. It's roughly $0.42 per graft.

Math:  £1300 for 4000 grafts = £0.325 per graft

5 hours ago, Lukazoid said:

...can’t see any real reviews

... £1300 for 4000 gafts including transfers and accomodation

...Seams too good to be true 

All hair transplants come with some risk. The question is how much risk you want to trade off for price.

I wouldn't have any procedure with a clinic if I couldn't see consistently good independent reviews.

There are doctors in Turkey who perform relatively cheap HT's that have some good reviews on this forums, like Dr Demirsoy and Dr Resul Yaman ( €1.25 -  €1.50 per graft).

Edited by Grouchy
  • Like 1

Your question shouldn't be Longevita yes or no? ,it should be the name of the clinic who longevita are brokering for yes or no? , Longevita    are just the middlemen  .

I actually went with Longevita  nearly 4 years ago when Dr Resat was with them all he did was draw the hair-line ,techs did the rest , [the techs/nurses were very experienced ]my result considering I was a NW 6 diffused , was /is very good I have lots of pics here if you click on my profile you can see them .

I have no idea what kind of results the clinics who are on Longevita's books are now producing so yes do your research I paid 1750 pounds for 4200 FUE grafts plus transfers and 2 nights hotel , I'm not sure what that works out per graft I haven't worked it out 

Thanks for your comment , they have told me today they said the FUE would be done at Esthetica. ? Does that ring any bells? They said it would be normally £1750 but there is an offer for October for £1300.

how did you find it all? 

Well as I say I have no idea about Esthetica or any other clinics on their books , Logevita as a company are legit and they were clear with me how much the Doc was receiving  and their percentage ,they always  answered any questions/concerns I had after the op, when I say they answered they passed my concerns on to the Doc and I got an answer with -in  2 days 

Before I went I got the telephone numbers of 5-6 patients who had been with Dr Resat and they were all happy you should do the same .

My result shouldn't influence your decision to go with Longevita  as I said the clinic I  went with are no longer with them, ask to see results from Esthetica and telephone numbers of guys who are willing to speak about their results and experience 

• 11 months later...

Do not go to Esthetica Levant it is a nightmare of a clinic and not sanitary or clean.  Longevita are the middelmen or agents for various clinics so you could end up at any one.

Edited by Harj