Surgeons Certifications.

Martino

Are these qualifications a good indication of competency?

ABHRS - AMERICAN BOARD OF HAIRLOSS RESTORATION SURGERY

ISHRS - INTERNATION HAIRLOSS RESTORATION SURGERY

I've spoken with a surgeon called Dr Amonpattana and I like the look of her work in both videos and in pictures. She is also within my budget and only a 1.5 hour plane journey away. 

I am just trying to reassure myself about my decision because there aren't too many reviews on these forums about her work (probably because most people fly to Europe for a transplant).

• Administrators

Those organizations do not have any standards of quality, now that doesn't necessarily reflect negatively on the organizations themselves, but that is not what they are about. This forum pre-screens surgeons and has a rigorous screening process with high standards that only a select few surgeons meet. I suggest spending sometime on the forum and looking at real unbiased reviews made by real patients.

Also, I suggest taking a look at our recommended surgeons for some additional information.

Pre-Screened Hair Restoration Surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Those organizations do not have any standards of quality, now that doesn't necessarily reflect negatively on the organizations themselves, but that is not what they are about. This forum pre-screens surgeons and has a rigorous screening process with high standards that only a select few surgeons meet. I suggest spending sometime on the forum and looking at real unbiased reviews made by real patients.

Also, I suggest taking a look at our recommended surgeons for some additional information.

Pre-Screened Hair Restoration Surgeons

I really appreciate that link.

I live in asia and I think the Indian surgeons are more affordable compared to the Thai surgeons.

The Bangkok surgeon I was speaking to offered 1.5 usd per graft (the same as dr Bhatti) so I was unsure who would be best.