Price vs Quality

LaserCap

You call around to find out the cost of a procedure....you get the price and hang up.  Not exactly what you wanted to hear.  Go on to the next one....Same outcome.  You are finally told that the cost is $1 per graft and get all excited.  Has this happened to you?

It is sad what is happening in the hair transplant industry.  Competition is fierce.  Many, many practitioners are getting into the industry with no training, knowledge or experience.  Ultimately the patient gets a bad outcome, the donor area is butchered, and the negativity spreads to the rest of the industry.  Who do you trust?

For the patient....Please do your research. Look at before and after photos.  Results speak for themselves.

For the doctors.  If you don't know what you are doing....Get trained! There are a number of brilliant doctors out there that are willing to work with you like Dr. B. Arocha.  Not only exceptional work but he can achieve density in a single procedure.  Mind you,, this is all graft dependent.  And like him, there are others that truly know what they're doing.  Do your research!

How many times have I heard "pioneer."  The issue I've always had with this is the fact that if you've been doing it wrong for your entire career, you are still doing it wrong.  Perhaps a refresher is not a bad idea.

What is your opinion?

Good luck with your search.

Two things I always look for are results and how long they have been operating on hair for.

If their track record is less than 3 years then I would never chance it.

There are a few hidden diamonds out there who work in more obscure countries that haven't caught on yet.