Koray erdogan 5500 graft 17/18 october

Hrabie

Hi guys , 

Am 35 years old from bahrain started to lose hair since 7 years now am NW 6 i think , not on any medication yet. I decided to go with asmed because of this website and because i saw good results for some members here, asmed quoted me 5500 graft i wanted to open this topic to post my experience , my HT will be on the 17/18 of october my flight is tomorrow wish me luck :) 

16 minutes ago, Hrabie said:

Hi guys , 

Am 35 years old from bahrain started to lose hair since 7 years now am NW 6 i think , not on any medication yet. I decided to go with asmed because of this website and because i saw good results for some members here, asmed quoted me 5500 graft i wanted to open this topic to post my experience , my HT will be on the 17/18 of october my flight is tomorrow wish me luck :) 

Best of luck, 5500 grafts should make an enormous difference 

5 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

Good luck. Will you be starting medication alongside your HT

Yes am planning to take finastride along with my HT i still didnt take it yet cause its not available in my country 

6 minutes ago, FarsanUk said:

Good luck

I was there 3 ,4 October look forward to seeing your photos.They will give you 1 year supply of finesteride 

Thanks man. Sure i will post my photos and update, this site heleped me to take my decision and am willig to share my experience so others can benefit as well :) 

They will treat you like a king there you won't want to come back. Enjoy the breakfast buffet at hotel it's really good and if you wanna go out to a restaurant just ask for taxi to palladium they have all shops and restaurants in there .try midpoint cafe.

5 minutes ago, FarsanUk said:

They will treat you like a king there you won't want to come back. Enjoy the breakfast buffet at hotel it's really good and if you wanna go out to a restaurant just ask for taxi to palladium they have all shops and restaurants in there .try midpoint cafe.

Thanks bro for all the support and info i heard only good things about asmed . Am very exited and i am sure that the results will be amazing :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

am still in instanbul with my family , i had all my washing at asmed , suzana my coordinater is taking good care of me she is amazing .. i will post some pictures for me after the procedure and updates. 

88C4FC9D-7695-4541-8C1A-0CBA4358A114.thumb.jpeg.db631646061a4e78510182508d121697.jpeg

A24239DE-FCE2-4D41-B0A1-D3C3F1E4A8C0.jpeg

68921AC0-6184-494E-861D-0F74607967EC.jpeg

5641DC3A-BD61-4EAE-8820-0616AB201423.jpeg

F817EAE8-CDA7-4BC1-9A71-1DB8C60AF6A8.jpeg

44425260-C63E-48D6-AD60-D6CEA5BAD287.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Cristian1 said:

How the operation? Did Koray Erdogan did the whole process or his assistants/colleagues helped him? How it was in your case?

The operation was easy actually i was sleeping most of the time , the clinic has very experienced techs who do the operation under the supervision of dr.koray who did the incision part only, but my cordinator was clear with me from the beginning where i already knew . 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Leb_Guy said:

Update?

He hasn’t logged in for nearly 3 years, this is usually because it wasn’t the desired result. Or he’s off enjoying his new hair ! Both things can happen.

Edited by JC71