3008 grafts with Dr.Demirsoy, 15/8/2018

hairaway

I agree completely, I don't regret my decision as I didnt have many options with my limited budget. I just couldn't keep living my day to day life in that way. Now, its better but still I have to keep checking up on my hair all the time and it doesn't look that great even with topikk. Still, its much better than before....

12 hours ago, HairGone29 said:

Hmm Demirsoy usually has better results than this. I'd not at all be happy with that result no offence, 3000 grafts should look better

Since when has 5 month post op  been anyway near the final result ?

15 hours ago, HairGone29 said:

Hmm Demirsoy usually has better results than this. I'd not at all be happy with that result no offence, 3000 grafts should look better

Come on now, this is not a result. Five months is the beginning.

Hairaway, do not stress. You are looking on track. Try to avoid mirrors for the next 10 weeks.

7 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Come on now, this is not a result. Five months is the beginning.

Hairaway, do not stress. You are looking on track. Try to avoid mirrors for the next 10 weeks.

Try to avoid people saying   they wouldn't be happy with your 5 month growth  ...you look right on track to me  as Bjorn says just the beginning of  growth .

thanks you guys, I really hope you guys are right and things improve a lot in the next few months, I have my doubts but we'll see. Like I said before even if my result will only improve slightly than this, I still don't regret it. I had a very smooth process in general and didn't spend a fortune compared to other doctors but then again I'm going to have to get another transplant and this time at a more well-established clinic. 

When that will happen? I have no idea, I don't think I'm going to have enough cash in the near future to be able to pay over $5 per graft.

• 5 weeks later...

I am right at 5 months too.  My thoughts are you look on schedule for where you are. I have never seen an normal HT that didn't improve a decent amount between month 5 and 10. That is just a fact. I have seen some that only got a little thicker. But more have gotten a good amount better. It is not possible for this to be your final result. YOU WILL IMPROVE.   The truth is your HT results compared to all of the 5 month results I have seen is on the lower side of average. Usually by the 5 month mark the real amazing HT's are already way ahead of schedule. But average is average and average means most of us are like you. I think you are pretty much on track and have nothing to worry about. Now if this was the one year result I would be kind of disappointed. But you are being unrealistic if you think this is the final result when we know most people get a lot of growth and everyone gets at least some after month 5. So do not stress, you are a typical HT patient having normal results. And the normal expectation is you will see a noticeable improvement over the next few months.  . 

Hang in there brother. The work looked good and clean and the hairline design looked great. 5 months is still early. Trust the process. Keep us updated!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi all,

Ill post an update tomorrow hopefully. Yes the results were better, yes my hair does not have great density but I can cover it up well. Do I think the transplant was worth it? Yes definitely, especially when I see old pictures where my hairline was horrible. Do I think it could have been better, also yes, but for the price I paid it was more than worth it.