Is there any medication that can bring hairline back?

glydergod

• Administrators

Unfortunately, medication works the least int he hairline, the only way to truly regrow hair where there is no hair is through surgery.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

My hair line is the one thing that Is not coming back. The rest of my hair I do see a difference after 4 months of using mak zoe shampoo and conditioner. I have talk to a lot of people about my hair line and I think surgery is the only way to bring it back

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 9:55 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Unfortunately, medication works the least int he hairline, the only way to truly regrow hair where there is no hair is through surgery.

Tomorrow is one month on 1mg Fin and I am pretty sure I am seeing small hairs growing in the frontal hairline. Long way to go but I am trying to be optimistic.

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, no hair support product or company will never provide any guaranty that by using the product you can get back your lost hair. But nowadays science has more advanced and developed. They have invented new ways and innovation for mankind. So you have to find out the actual and real medication or hair support product which really works. In this globalization world, this not very tough job to find out the good product. You just need to aware and have a will to find it. I have seen people who actually don't know the reasons for their hair problem they just asking remedies or solutions for the problem and at the end of the day saw no result. I suggest you meet a doctor first and then know the reason for your hair problem and then seek a solution.