Plucking out transplanted hairs on forehead / hairline

in2deep

Have a similar issue, only mine is a good deal amount worse. Im in the middle of deciding between laser removal or repair but looking at repair first. Trouble is cost is big factor and i know it shouldnt be. But cant afford to go to Konior etc. 

• Sad 1

What about Fraxel. The tissue where you had implanted hairs is not like “normal” scalp after having hairs implanted. At least mine isn’t. There is scar tissue which is probably why that area of your scalp doesn’t tan and generally has a different appearance. Fraxel might be an option to reduce the scarring but it won’t kill the hair follicle. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OliverTja said:

Laser doesn't sound all bad. It works miracles most of the time indeed. So, keep your spirit up! ✌️   

Hope the best for you!

My man thanks for taking the time to respond, have u had any laser work done?

On 11/24/2018 at 5:29 AM, BoulderBalder said:

What about Fraxel. The tissue where you had implanted hairs is not like “normal” scalp after having hairs implanted. At least mine isn’t. There is scar tissue which is probably why that area of your scalp doesn’t tan and generally has a different appearance. Fraxel might be an option to reduce the scarring but it won’t kill the hair follicle. 

Thanks for taking the time to respond, sorry i just saw this. I will look into fraxel, and yes, what u said about scar tissue is 100% true. 

I’m debating repair but the process of a transplant and the time hair takes to grow back is too long, & my biggest problem is that they made my hair line too low, so im sure it will be tricky to fix that. I heard konior is a beast. Do u have any photos to share? & what are you doing, you have your transplanted hairs grown out?

On 11/24/2018 at 5:30 AM, BoulderBalder said:

Also I had repair work with Konior and the results were really good. The area where he removed hair and scar tissue looked like normal forehead after the grafts were removed. It is expensive though.

I will look into it my brotha, thanks so much for responding. I heard konior is a beast

Don't mention, mate! No, I haven't had any laser work but I've heard several cases ended up success. Btw, look what just come to my mind. You can also consult your doctors about permanent make up giving the skin color results. I have no idea if it works though. If someone here knows about it, please enlighten us, as well.

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2018 at 12:47 AM, ILtrooper said:

How about get another hair transplant done but have some single hairs planted up front to create a more natural appearance? 

Awesome idea my man. Thanks so much! Will look 👀 into it

• 2 weeks later...

Update photo, I am in search for a permanent make up clinic to cover up ath area with transplanted hairs that I pluck, I just wanna say a massive thank you to @OliverTja for the suggestion, a huge suggestion by the man. I cant thank you enough & I owe you one. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/14/2018 at 7:27 PM, TjMiles270 said:

I see what you mean.  I am suffering from a similar bad FUT transplant in the front of my hairline as well.  I often wondered / wanted to simply pluck the transplanted hair out in the front but was too worried about the skin underneath.  I am looking into alternative methods and repair surgery options...right now I am leaning toward plug removal / redistribution and A cell treatment for the skin.  But yeah we have very similar problems, it is a shame too because I, like you still have a lot of GREAT hair on my head - it would be really nice to utilize it again.  

Best thoughts.

haha one weird problem we are in my dude. any updates? did you go ahead with the punch removal?