Asmed Dr Koray Erdogan 4264 Grafts July 2018

cali101

On 8/5/2019 at 5:01 AM, jonnyalex said:

I don't believe I contradicted myself at all. The tech's at H&W have massive experience; ASMED's simply don't. They are new in the FUE world yes, but they still maintain the same level of artistry as they did with FUT. I clearly wrote this is "almost" always the case and the surgeon should perform "most" of the work. You have proved nothing. H&W do perform most of the procedure themselves or at least present to make sure it doesn't mess up. I have had a 4600 graft HT with ASMED. The doctor was present for a matter of minutes. He has built a reputation on using an obscene amount of grafts for even minor cases, irrespective of patient age. 

I'm sorry, but any idiot can line the recent results side by side (patient results) and see what I am talking about. You simply rarely see these kind of gappy hairlines from the majority of top clinics these days.  

I mean, let's get real here; Just look at these hairlines. This is not acceptable. Presumably this is why he is now offering a touch up before you even request it now. A touch up when you have already had a 4264 graft HT is an issue though. 

"The tech's at H&W have massive experience; ASMED's simply don't."

You flat out made this up. Ironically you also ignore that when HnW introduced FUE they went to Lorenzo and Erdogan to get a good understanding of how to perform it. They have performed the surgery for significantly less time in years, grafts and minutes than the vast majority of Erdogan's techs. If this isn't the case, then show legitimate evidence for once rather than making baseless statements.

"I clearly wrote this is "almost" always the case and the surgeon should perform "most" of the work. You have proved nothing. H&W do perform most of the procedure themselves or at least present to make sure it doesn't mess up"

They perform no more of the FUE surgery than Erdogan does at his clinic. This is an indisputable fact, but please explain EXACTLY what you mean by this and the SPECIFIC point where H/W is more involved? 

"I have had a 4600 graft HT with ASMED. The doctor was present for a matter of minutes."

Again, childishly making things up. He performed the incisions on you, that takes close to an hour, and he spends at least 15-30 minutes discussing your goals and expectations, the hairline etc which he goes over twice, once prior to shaving and once after, and looks over after the surgery is complete. 

"He has built a reputation on using an obscene amount of grafts for even minor cases, irrespective of patient age. "

Then why did you choose him? Are you a complete idiot, or just dishonest with even yourself? 

Cut the bullshit. Its genuinely disgusting when someone like yourself is so wedded to an idea they themselves know they're lying, yet keep repeating the same garbage over and over. The success rate has clearly dropped over the last 18 months, however you help no one by lying to the forum and lying to yourself because you're upset. I've seen your result, it actually looks very good in design and naturalness, a touchup of under 1000 grafts would make it virtually perfect.

Edited by JayLDD
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JayLDD said:

"The tech's at H&W have massive experience; ASMED's simply don't."

You flat out made this up. Ironically you also ignore that when HnW introduced FUE they went to Lorenzo and Erdogan to get a good understanding of how to perform it. They have performed the surgery for significantly less time in years, grafts and minutes than the vast majority of Erdogan's techs. If this isn't the case, then show legitimate evidence for once rather than making baseless statements.

"I clearly wrote this is "almost" always the case and the surgeon should perform "most" of the work. You have proved nothing. H&W do perform most of the procedure themselves or at least present to make sure it doesn't mess up"

They perform no more of the FUE surgery than Erdogan does at his clinic. This is an indisputable fact, but please explain EXACTLY what you mean by this and the SPECIFIC point where H/W is more involved? 

"I have had a 4600 graft HT with ASMED. The doctor was present for a matter of minutes."

Again, childishly making things up. He performed the incisions on you, that takes close to an hour, and he spends at least 15-30 minutes discussing your goals and expectations, the hairline etc which he goes over twice, once prior to shaving and once after, and looks over after the surgery is complete. 

"He has built a reputation on using an obscene amount of grafts for even minor cases, irrespective of patient age. "

Then why did you choose him? Are you a complete idiot, or just dishonest with even yourself? 

Cut the bullshit. Its genuinely disgusting when someone like yourself is so wedded to an idea they themselves know they're lying, yet keep repeating the same garbage over and over. The success rate has clearly dropped over the last 18 months, however you help no one by lying to the forum and lying to yourself because you're upset. I've seen your result, it actually looks very good in design and naturalness, a touchup of under 1000 grafts would make it virtually perfect.

Ah JayLDD, the man who has a reputation for aggressive behaviour on multiple hairloss forums. I bet you couldn't wait to pounce after attacking me on another thread and then realising I was in fact agreeing with you in the first place. You continue these attacks even here but I think we both know who the 'complete idiot' is as you put it. 

The techs at H&W do have more experience in being technicians in a HT clinic. In fact, I would go as even as far to say that despite having less FUE experience, they probably STILL have more than many of the current ASMED technicians.

Please don't tell me what MY experience was. You don't know. If you check my post history, I ALWAYS said everything behind the hairline was fine, the hairline itself was pants, gappy and you could see my whole scalp through it. I also had major regrowth from oral minoxidil and dutasteride, even on areas that the clinic didn't touch. 

If it wasnt ASMED, where you had your surgery, you'd be criticising the recent results yourself, like you have with multiple clinics, which is fine because it is a discussion forum.

Also, when they went to Erdogan to learn FUE techniques, I wonder who taught them? Technicians barely out of their teens? Or Koray Erdogan himself? All that is relevant is their results. I would be stunned to see these kinds of results from H&W, Konior etc.. you simply don't. 

I would like proof that they don't have more involvement like you say.  If you can provide this, I'll rightfully admit that I was wrong on that point. This simply seems impossible when we were shown an image of ASMED with 9(?) operating rooms. Involvement means being at least semi present while the techs work as the lead surgeon.

At the end of the day, multiple patients have posted photos of shit hairline work. It is not because of poor growth, it is because of poor work. 

I know that is pointless to discuss anything with you because all you do is insult people. As I remember, you were warned by a moderator the first time, yet do exactly the same thing again here. 

Edited by jonnyalex
  • Like 2

On 8/5/2019 at 4:49 AM, Craig2412 said:

I don’t agree with your negative b@llocks and rubbish you post. Why don’t you ever speak up when there’s positive results and they do exist, that’s why we both choose this clinic. 

Im over this topic. I for one won't be going to Asmed. The rest of you can make your own minds up. 

Edited by Jamothee

• Administrators

Guys,

Let's keep it respectful. That said, if you're complaining about your results don't post them, how can we validate those criticisms? I think the points are valid, but the way it was said could've been better.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 5:44 PM, cali101 said:

I plan to post a detailed 1 year but was reading the post regarding dr koray but wanted to give brief update. I can make my hair look quite good with small amount of concealer but there are some density issues and lack of grafts behind hair line. I think hairline is great. I also have dark hair and very pale so any lake of density is much more prevalent and that’s why the concealer helps so much as it darkens my scalp.  I sent some photos to dr koray just asking his opinion not asking for anything and he voluntary offered a free touch up procedure. 

I will include couple photos of my hair styled looking good and couple showing the issue that he has offered to fix.

i will also post some photos tomorrow  after I style it and add the concealer. If I could accomplish this look without concealer I would be very happy with my touch up.

i am returning on September 17th so will start a new thread 

If anyone reading this has had a 2nd procedure with dr koray or a touch up let me know so I can read your experience 

145BFB4C-FF73-4EC9-B971-FD5CFDBB674D.png

22D5C254-79D6-4C1B-861B-D2493A0A664C.png

8BC3F116-FA45-4F63-BC37-D5D9EF76CC1F.jpeg

5E428DA9-0C72-4B33-AAA2-D1CD85EF3E67.jpeg

8367A41D-7896-480D-BEA4-88A0561E3A8E.jpeg

6730D859-AC81-40E9-9277-0BD27ED68F50.png

0B35DAAA-79E5-4E04-9121-E934D6D32FE7.jpeg

EC3E67F0-605B-4A3A-AB0E-58E51E57402A.png

CBF96749-DE28-48F6-BD70-45DDF29DDB5D.png

Hey! I had my procedure last November a bit after you and I'm getting a free warranty procedure in November by asmed as well because my yield was pretty bad 

Edited by Der3k7

• 4 weeks later...

I leave in 1 week for a touchup procedure and maybe some more density.

Anyone else had experience with touch up warranty procedure? How many graphs were given.?

I will probably create a new post for my new surgery.

3 minutes ago, cali101 said:

I leave in 1 week for a touchup procedure and maybe some more density.

Anyone else had experience with touch up warranty procedure? How many graphs were given.?

I will probably create a new post for my new surgery.

I'm going back in November for a warranty procedure 

• 3 months later...
On 5/13/2019 at 1:34 PM, cali101 said:

As promised here are some quick

pictures of my hair styled brushed back with a small amount of topik hair fiber and hair paste/wax. Again I am approx 10

months post opp. I am getting a lot more compliments on last couple weeks so think it’s getting thicker 

955850FF-3F43-449A-B076-D9FAEC9FC2B5.jpeg

08BA5A48-E230-494F-B968-5E3D66DA0203.jpeg

Looks good now! Way more thick and very natural! 

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone,

I haven’t been updating as I really have lost interest in my hair as I really feel after 2nd procedure (I’m almost at 8 months) that my hair loss is a thing of past. I haven’t been able to get a  hair cut in about 6 weeks because of Covid situation but am kinda liking having longer hair. I will share a couple photos.
At this points I would be happy even if I don’t get any more results. As you can see from my previous post I had very fine hair to start with so the density was always going to be an issue. I have to say everyone who knew me before says how natural it is and that really for me was the most important thing and people

i didn’t know including my last haircut couldn’t even tell I had anything done. I had 4200 drafts then another 1500. And feel the 1500 have really covered in the thinning  spaces well. 

Please let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions on whether it will still look thick if I cut the hair short again. I felt the first surgery it looked better to keep it short he’s long.

72C01443-7DE9-46AE-9B91-03FBDCA31DDE.png

B4EA7802-DD36-4B1C-B26C-55543F8AECB0.png

4 minutes ago, cali101 said:

Hello everyone,

I haven’t been updating as I really have lost interest in my hair as I really feel after 2nd procedure (I’m almost at 8 months) that my hair loss is a thing of past. I haven’t been able to get a  hair cut in about 6 weeks because of Covid situation but am kinda liking having longer hair. I will share a couple photos.
At this points I would be happy even if I don’t get any more results. As you can see from my previous post I had very fine hair to start with so the density was always going to be an issue. I have to say everyone who knew me before says how natural it is and that really for me was the most important thing and people

i didn’t know including my last haircut couldn’t even tell I had anything done. I had 4200 drafts then another 1500. And feel the 1500 have really covered in the thinning  spaces well. 

Please let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions on whether it will still look thick if I cut the hair short again. I felt the first surgery it looked better to keep it short he’s long.

Looks brilliant Cali. This is the exact reason I’m going back to Asmed too once Covid has finished . 

your result was good to begin with but not perfect (just like mine ) 

well done and congratulations 

• Administrators

Wow this is a fantastic result man 🙌 I'm so happy for you bro, this is a life changing result no doubt.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

31 minutes ago, cali101 said:

Hello everyone,

Small sample size, but Erdogan's recent results (>mid-2019) seem to be a lot better than before.

Thanks!!

also here are a couple pictures with my hair not brushed back.to show it how it is without styling . My donor was weak to start and dr korey really insisted I not do over 1500 grafts ( I wanted 2k) he gave me option of putting all 1500 in front area but he recommended I do 1k in front and 500 in the back to reinforce for future loss and making the top look to thicker. I am glad I listened to his advice.

I will take some photos soon of my donor area (sides and back)

3FB3FED0-A446-4818-AEA9-C5D6CD328609.jpeg

373ECBE9-FE10-4FA0-BC9D-2D1906C59A99.jpeg

F14F88F3-F135-4AC6-B1E0-85FD43BC31F3.jpeg

On 5/11/2020 at 9:00 PM, Kraistoff said:

Looks brilliant Cali. This is the exact reason I’m going back to Asmed too once Covid has finished . 

your result was good to begin with but not perfect (just like mine ) 

well done and congratulations 

Great result buddy, the thickness has come through for you and it's so natural looking too. Well done for getting yourself back there and sticking with it, great result and congrats!!!!! 

Great result buddy, the thickness has come through for you and it's so natural looking too. Well done for getting yourself back there and sticking with it, great result and congrats!!!!! 

• 2 months later...

Incredible how much the additional 1200 grafts improved your result - you should be delighted and fair play to ASMED for offering this touch up procedure. Hair loss is definitely a thing of the past for you now so go and enjoy, no need to linger around these forums lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 8:15 AM, Vpac said:

Incredible how much the additional 1200 grafts improved your result - you should be delighted and fair play to ASMED for offering this touch up procedure. Hair loss is definitely a thing of the past for you now so go and enjoy, no need to linger around these forums lol

This is the third HT from Asmed I see in the first two pages of the forum where the patient had to go back for a touch up because of the low yield. I have seen more examples of low yield in the last couple of years. I believe Asmed needs to criticize its own work and find out where they fail and fix it. 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I wanted to update everyone as I am now just over a year from my touch up procedure and 2 years from my first procedure.

i am very happy and seeing increased thickening each month. I am attaching some photos taken last week before I got a hair cut and some from today.

i feel like I have made a lot of progress even since my touch up which helped a lot with the density issues I was having. Anyone with very fine hair I would strongly recommending a 2nd procedure if you are still having density issues.

EAE1536A-7000-4A45-85C6-65B2CBA0D136.png

B5639A30-15F8-4B95-A027-AAC8450564A9.jpeg

7B484297-3C09-4B83-86D3-2EF54FB951AA.png

E34EDD29-0E5E-4078-B497-0173D3D3B1F6.jpeg

4EAF01F4-1B21-455D-AF4C-74AA8604B2E7.jpeg

E9460242-5429-4A8B-AEA5-803CB8559261.jpeg

• Like 1

Dear Cali101,

You look amazing, the hair color and the style is really nice.

The longer hair style is the blast  😊

Enjoy your hair 🤩

Kind Regards, 

Suzana Kubinek

ASMED Clinic

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146